• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST - Guess my mileage

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
Full thread here.

I'm on a long cross country trip, roughly from Colorado to California to Washington to Michigan to Georgia. Closest guess to my ending total mileage when I arrive at my new apartment Monday morning will get a nice fiver. Total miles traveled on this trip, in case that wasn't clear.

Rules the same as in the other thread in case I miss something here. Tie goes to lower guess. Must be member for 30 days. One guess per day. No edits. Normal stuff... Make a guess.

I'll keep this open until I get a chance to check the thread hopefully on Monday. You can guess here or in the other thread.

John

Thanks for the contest John! My guess is 5,239 miles.

Hope the road trip was a fun one for everyone! Thanks for the contest. I'll guess 5,577 miles.

Safe travels brother and I'm guessin' that you'll end up with 5,550 miles of traveling........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Have a good trip! I'll go on the long end with construction and detours and guess 5,900 miles. Thanks for the contest!

That is a great way to spend part of the summer! Hope you can get some sleep when you get home.

I will say 5,999

Pack extra windshield wipers for the midwest drive! Safe travels brother and I'm going to guess 6,225 miles

6 gallons of coffee

-or-

1280 oz of soda

Whichever floats your backteeth.