• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest time! Name that pooch!

Keystone_Raider

Resident Lurker
After 10 long years we are finally getting another dog. A male brindle boxer!

Contest open to anyone with 1 months membership and no asshattery.

One guess per person per day - contest to end Tuesday March 16th at 630 PM. Winner to be announced ASAP- If none of the suggestions are chosen - contest will be extended.

In the event of a duplicate entry - first entry wins if chosen.

Looking for a cool one or two syllable name - winning entry to be decided by my family.

Winner to get a premium fiver.

Thanks for playing!

Jim

Since it's a boxer, why not name him after the greatest ...... Ali?

Or for spelling purposes "Alley"!

Thanks for the really cool contest Jim, How about....Sidney

Congrats to getting a new pup... I have two boxers .... one is a female fawn and a brindle male which is named Jack, its a good sold name for a boy.... by the way, hate to be rude, please don't name it after a fighter... its so common with people and boxers, it kinda drives me nuts

Sugar Ray!
biggrin.gif

Congrats to getting a new pup... I have two boxers .... one is a female fawn and a brindle male which is named Jack, its a good sold name for a boy.... by the way, hate to be rude, please don't name it after a fighter... its so common with people and boxers, it kinda drives me nuts

Guys quit naming fighters - your gonna drive skidz nuts! - Just having fun - keep the names coming!

How about Malachai (children of the corn) it's rather unique IMO! Thanks for the contest Jim :thumbs:

Guys quit naming fighters - your gonna drive skidz nuts! - Just having fun - keep the names coming!
haha, its all good... each there own

How about Malachai (children of the corn) it's rather unique IMO! Thanks for the contest Jim :thumbs:

Lol I already named my parents dog this. They call him Kai for short but he was named after the Children of the Corn...the first born.

How about Bruce?