• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest time! Name that pooch!

If the contest is not over, how about : Boogey The Cigar Protecting Dog

If the contest is over congrats to the winner!

Fish

This is done!

There were allot of great names submitted and the winning name chosen by my family - Max- first submitted in post #20 by Looking For Knowledge.

I was partial to Budda and with a close second being Halo but it was a family decision ( I think my wife bribed my kids)

Thanks all for playing along. Once I get the pup and figure out how to upload a photo I'll post one.

Thanks for the contest!

As I told Jim in a reply to his PM, Max was my last dog's name. I sure miss that dog.

May there be many happy years with Max as a member of your family.

I feel I've been robbed by a puritanical society
mad.gif

This is done!

There were allot of great names submitted and the winning name chosen by my family - Max- first submitted in post #20 by Looking For Knowledge.

I was partial to Budda and with a close second being Halo but it was a family decision ( I think my wife bribed my kids)

Thanks all for playing along. Once I get the pup and figure out how to upload a photo I'll post one.
Congrats on finding a name the family like Jim. A good solid name. Congrats to the winner.