• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest time! Name that pooch!

How about Stanley? Since your Pens won the cup last year. It's cool cuz they beat the red wings :laugh:

Edited to say Thanks for the contest :thumbs:

Rocky
Simon
Bogie

Whoever wins, Matt should get the funniest entry prize with "Heygetoffmyleg".

I had a Boxer, Great dogs very active but a great companion.

My buddy's was named Luther. Called him Lou or Louie. Seemed to fit him just perfect.

Congrats on the addition. :thumbs:

Years and years back, a friend of mine named his boxer "Budokan," "Buddha" for short.

There's a Buddhist tale that once you reach enlightenment, you get to choose between Nirvana and one more lifetime . . . as a beloved family dog.

~Boar

Whoever wins, Matt should get the funniest entry prize with "Heygetoffmyleg".
Matt should get "something" just for thinking that "Heygetoffmyleg" is one or two syllables... :whistling:

Congrats on the new pup Jim. I'm gonna suggest Jackson

how about just ...buddy

congrats on the new pup and thanks for the contest.

Congrats to getting a new pup... I have two boxers .... one is a female fawn and a brindle male which is named Jack, its a good sold name for a boy.... by the way, hate to be rude, please don't name it after a fighter... its so common with people and boxers, it kinda drives me nuts

Guys quit naming fighters - your gonna drive skidz nuts! - Just having fun - keep the names coming!
haha, its all good... each there own
Like that famous Boxer, Jack Dempsey!! :D
lol.... he is a dark brindle .... so Jack Daniels, it is

Hard to name a dog I haven't seen or met. I'd go with Sugar if your into the boxing theme.

Doc.

Chumley...

Gonna be the name of my Bulldog if I ever get one!

Ok, so brindle color, following the play on a boxer breed name, so lets see, a striped dog, Boxer breed, in light of recent headlines....how about TIGER ?

Cparker