• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST time. PIF

Bkatz87

So the winner will receive a package of smokes. You can expect a few great smokes. Here's the deal.

California's TTL fee's are going up April 1st. I was going to get a new car in April. However, I (along with my wonderful parents) have decided that it would be best to get a car before April hit. I am meeting with at least two dealerships tomorrow to discuss prices etc... It is up to my parents when to pull the trigger (I'm a would be starving if i didn't have great parents college student) Let me just take this opportunity to salute all the wonderful BOTL/SOTL's that are parents. Your dedication makes it possible for the next generation to thrive. My father, the impulsive one, is going with me to fine tune the some deals tomorrow the 15th. I could be in a new car tomorrow, or it could be the end of the month. Hopefully it's tomorrow :D . The person who guesses or comes as close to the day and time I drive off after the deal is complete wins. When will I start the ignition and drive off the lot?

Rules:

1 guess per person.
No editing.
Must be an active member with at least 100 posts.

It's my time to contribute to this wonderful family. GOOD LUCK!!!

Nice gesture by you, and by your parents. Hope you get something that you'll be very happy with.

I would guess that you will turn that key at 12:51 p.m.

March 27th 6:30pm. Thanks for the contest and x2 on having great parents who keep you from starving :thumbs:

March 20th, 4:20 PM. What car are you looking to get?

Thanks for the contest. :)

Monday March 16th at 745pm

thanks for the contest

The 17th at 3:30 PM...you have to give them some time to detail it for you

Thanks for the contest

First day of Spring, March 20,2009 at 12:07 pm
Thanks

Brian

I would say the 16th at 5pm

I think you should give your Mom and Dad the cigar if I win.