• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest TIme

Wisco

Contest Time! I have enjoyed this forum so much and wanted to put a contest together to share in some Bacony goodness.

Rules
1. Bomb a S/BOTL you have not bombed.
2. Include a Secret/Family/Favorite Recipe (Index card will do, not the meal itself)
3. Post the DC# here.
4. You must be an active member with more than 3 mo. on CP

The Prize

The first 3 members to post the DC# will get a portion of the belly shipped to them. I would love to see a few pics of how you used it (Optional)

This is a fresh Applewood Smoked Belly I just got shipped in for a training presentation for work.

94055036993002529XXXXX

Don't wanna give it away now do I?

AVB or should I say Boom Boom Mancini,

That is NOT what I was expecting. I really should have known better. Very nice hit. I will make that recipe for the 4th. It sounds great.

**OK. Deadline for posting a DC# is Noon CST on Wednesday the 8th. Bacon doesn't last forever.**

Ya know that rectangular thing ain't for you. ;)

How exactly do you go about shipping a slab of that??

Yeah... what the heck is that thing. My Russian is a bit rusty.

And to ship:

Styrofoam cooler, Ice Packs, Tape to contain cool air, Bacon, Overnight Delivery. Never ship on a Friday.

Package arrived yesterday and I cooked up a chunk of it for breakfast this morning. DAYMN this was good.... I could get used to it fo suh. You'll have to PM me the brand info so I can look for more once this is gone. Thanks again for the opportunity to play :thumbs:

Try it, you'll like it :)

Yeah... what the heck is that thing. My Russian is a bit rusty.

Nicely done on both sides. I never would have thought to bomb Wisco; clever man.
Perfect example of why I enjoy this place so much.