• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST TIME!

fegbri

fegbri
Hello all. Wanted to do something neat for returning to my favorite hobby, and the upcoming little package of joy posed the perfect opportunity (Especially since my wife and I will be surprised also!)

So here are the rules:

1. ONE guess per person.
2. Please guess the following: sex, weight(please use format of X lbs. and X oz. FULL ounces only-NO fractions), length (in inches-1/4 is smallest denomination), and time of birth(include am or pm) (The winners will be dwindled down and picked by this order of information also)
-So it should look like this: Male, 6 lbs. 3 oz, 19.25 inches, 2:05AM
3. Picking the winning weight will go by CLOSEST to the actual (above or below doesn't matter).
-So if actual weight is 6 lbs 3oz and guesses were 6 lbs 2oz, 6 lbs 4oz, 6 lbs 1 oz....It will be a tie between the first 2 to move on.
4. Picking the length will be the same. Please keep your increments to 1/4 inch. so 19", 19.25, 19.5, 19.75, etc. If actual length is 19.3, winner will be 19.25.
5. Time born must include am or pm.

In the event of an all out tie (I highly doubt it with all this info) the tie will go to the guess posted first.
One hint I can give is she is a tiny woman and has only gained 20-25 lbs with 4 weeks to go.
That should do it. Due date is February 2nd, so get in those guesses.

Haven't decided on any prizes yet, so I will brainstorm as the guesses come in.

GOOD LUCK to all and happy guessing!

Male, 6 lbs2 oz, 16.25, 2:36 am

Reason for edit is to clarify the weight

Male, 7lb 4oz, 19.25in, 7:18am

Thanks for the contest, and congrats on the little bundle of joy!

Congratulations! and welcome back to my favorite hobby also

Female: 7lbs 3oz. 19" on Feb. 5th at 6:18am

Congrats! Welcome to a whole new life!

I'll say :

Boy, 6lbs 14oz, 20.5" long born at 4:46a.m.

Male, 6 lbs 11 oz., 22 inches, 6:43 pm Thanks for the contest. Enjoy the experience. Time flies.

Male, 7 lbs 11.5 oz 21.5 inches 10:05 am. Thanks and the best to your wife and you.

Female, 7 lbs. 8 oz, 19.25 inches, 2:15 PM

Congrats and thanks for the contest! :)

Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Boy, 7lbs 11oz, 18.75" long born at 7:26 p.m.

-Jimmy

Congrats! Enjoy every minute of the special day (even if she does scream at you <grin>).

I guess....

Female, 6lbs 8oz, 18.5 inches, 11:45pm

Thanks for the contest and GL to you and the Mrs.

Female, 6lb, 8 oz., 19 inches, 6:42 am.

Yar, another Pices or Aquarius eh? Not that that crap matters...

I'll guess a girl, 6lbs 11oz, 20.25", born at 1525hrs. Congratuations, dude!