• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest: Win an Aloha-Pack!

wk-mang

The "Salty Nuts" Dude
Thanks for the welcome back Bruddahs! Whew... still getting slammed at work but slowly catching up... LOL! As I mentioned in the "Where's Wade" post I need to get back into it here and what better way than with a contest! Winner gets an "Aloha-Pack" complete with my "salty nuts"! LMAO! One guess per person per day.

On our vacation to Anaheim & San Diego we visited Disneyland, California Adventure Park, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Legoland, San Diego Wild Animal Park and Sea World... whew! First one who can answer the following questions is the winner...

1) What was my favorite ride?
2) What was my daughter's (7 year old) favorite ride?

Good luck Bruddahs and Sistas! And... of course you'll get hints along the way as you'll probably need them... LOL! Ok.. here's the first hint... my daughter's favorite ride isn't one of those kiddie rides like Dumbo the Flying Elephant or It's a Small World.

Aloha,

Wade

bummer!! :(
i'm not familiar with any of the rides at those parks. :angry:

is there a consolation prize for being pathetically uninformed? ??? :D ;)

1) Your favorite ride was her favorite ride just because it was her favorite ride.
2) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

That's my 2 cents and I'm sticking with it.

Emo

Glad to see you back Wade!

I have no ideas of the rides there - haven't been since I was wee little child LOL. So I will abstain from making bad guesses ;-) Just glad you had fun!

Sam

Great contest Wade.

I'll guess that your favorite was Indiana Jones and hers was Pirates of the Caribbian.

Good guesses so far Bruddahs but..... no winner in sight yet! LOL! Ok... here's a couple of clues....

My favorite ride and my daughter's are two different rides. Neither of them are at Disneyland. Both rides are coasters! My favorite ride was my daughter's least favorite as it is one fast and hairy coaster!

Good luck Bruddahs.... remember, the winner gets to taste my "salty nuts"! :0 Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh... and let's forget about the one guess a day.... guess as many times as you want!

Aloha,

Wade

One more Guess.

Yours = California Screamin'

And hers = Mulholland Drive

Both at the California Adventure park.

Nick

Yours is Montezuma's Revenge at Knotts.

Hers is The log ride...also at Knotts.

Well Bruddah Wade, let me say it's nice to see you back in action. :D
I hope you had a great time which you probably did. I bet your ready for a real vacation now of rest & relaxation.... :p

Well, as to your contest, I'd have to guess your daughter's favorite as Technic Coaster at Legoland and your as Xcelerator at Knotts Berry Farm. :thumbs:

This is really hard, 'cause there are so many rides, so I'm going to start off with the not so obvious. Knotts Berry Farm seems to be the least likely place for coasters, so I'll start there -

Your favorite: XCELERATOR

Her favorite: Timberline Twister

I'll try again tomorrow :)

Some very good guesses so far! One person guessed my daughter's favorite ride... although she loved the Technic Coaster at Legoland and the Log Ride at Knott's those weren't it! Her favorite coaster is similar to the Technic at Legoland... just that the guesser has the name slightly wrong.

As for my favorite... there were several guesses at the right amusement park but no one has named the ride yet. But... you guys are getting close!

Keep 'em coming and win a taste of my "salty nuts"! :0 :thumbs:

Aloha,

Wade

OK - lets see..... who had your daughters ride correct????

I'll say her favorite: Mulholland Madness (Disney's California Adventure) and your favorite:GhostRider (at Knotts).

Keep them clues a commin' :p

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! Congrats Captain B!

Please PM me your snailer and an "Aloha-Pack" will be heading your way soon!

Aloha,

Wade

Congrats Captain B. :thumbs:
Just keep you other half away from Ole' Wade's "salty nut"..... :sign: :sign: :sign:

Thnxx Wade! : :thumbs:

That seemed like one GREAT vacation!

;) I chose your favorite ride hoping you are a traditionalist. The big wooden oldcoasters of the past are your ideal! I see your daughter is an adventuress, picking a coaster as a favorite ride! ???

Great contest, something different, and we learned more about Wade! It's also great because I won an "Aloha-Pack"
An "Aloha-Pack" sounds awsome! :D

And I thank stogieman for the advise, I will heed your words! :sign:

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

Dude, that is some Aloha-Pack!

taz61dp.gif

You are the 'maannnn....... I can't even start to tell you... ---- I'm... ------ speechless. Holy Smokes (and the rest too!) I didn't expect what just happened --
ani_explode.gif

Thanks Dude!