• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Guess how many DC # slips I have at my desk and win some nice smokes from me. These are a combination of the ones I've printed off online and the green ones you get from the Post Office. If there is nobody that guesses the number, there will be a tie breaker. The tie breaker is this, guess how many Green slips I have, as opposed to the ones I printed off myself. The number is between 1 and 100. Only 1 guess per person. This will end tomorrow on 6/30 Noon CST.

Good luck :thumbs:

Edited to correct the date.

38, thanks for the contest brandon.

73 Thanks for the contest, oh yeah you have 14 green ones.

hmmmmmmm my final answer is "23". 5 of those are green!

bfreebern said:
Guess how many DC # slips I have at my desk and win some nice smokes from me. These are a combination of the ones I've printed off online and the green ones you get from the Post Office. If there is nobody that guesses the number, there will be a tie breaker. The tie breaker is this, guess how many Green slips I have, as opposed to the ones I printed off myself. The number is between 1 and 100. Only 1 guess per person. This will end tomorrow on 6/29 Noon CST.

Good luck :thumbs:

[snapback]197035[/snapback]​

Is this ending 6/30?? or today?

I say 17 total. 3 green . .