• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST

stevehawk

'Member? C'mon you 'member!
I almost missed this as I don't keep track, but it has come to my attention (thanks, AVB!) that I am nearing 2000 posts. :0

My time on CP has been great! I've herfed with some great BOTLs, participated in quite a few trades and passes, and developed some very nice relationships with the folks on here. I hope to be around for another 2000!

For this contest, the person who guesses closest to the actual date and time (local time) of my 2000th post will win a nice little package of smokes. Nothing too exotic as I'm not much of a snob, but some good sticks, none the less.

I will post normally, as the urge strikes me, and I will not check this thread again until after the 2000th post. Anyone who is a member as of the time of this post is qualified to participate in the contest. (Sorry all new members!)

Thanks!

Steve
:)

JUNE 18, 8:35 AM - Thanks for the contest - If I am lucky enough to win, please pass the sticks on to the troops - Congrats on 2,000 post.

june 22nd, 2100 hrs. thanks for the contest and congratulations! :cool:

Back