• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CONTEST

I'm still in the running but it's gonna be close.

19 June 2006, 11:54a Mountain (12:54p Central, 10:54a Pacific)

What time zone is Idaho anyway?

Well it's over :), grats on 2000 bro. 1 Day to soon though!!!!!

2000th post = 11:28 am by my clock!

Hmmmm, looks like my initial post wasn't as neat and tidy as it should have been. KevPriest guessed 10:30 back on the 12th when I first posted the contest. Gandolf565 guessed 11:54 just this morning, when I already had 1999 posts. ???

Since I did not set a cut off date, I have to declare Gandolf the winner. Congrats!

Hmmmm, looks like my initial post wasn't as neat and tidy as it should have been. KevPriest guessed 10:30 back on the 12th when I first posted the contest. Gandolf565 guessed 11:54 just this morning, when I already had 1999 posts. ???

Since I did not set a cut off date, I have to declare Gandolf the winner. Congrats!

Thanks!

Now, just send those sticks to Preembargo to be included in the box he is sending overseas.

Congratulations, Gandolf! I'm sure the recipients will appreciate your & Steve's generosity.

Congratulations, Gandolf! I'm sure the recipients will appreciate your & Steve's generosity.

Aye, we certainly will.

Very generous of you Gandolf. I'll ensure the prize pieces get a nice place to sleep, though I can't gaurantee they'll be asleep for long :laugh:

Cheers to CP BOTLs once again

FIXED, you were suppost to call me before posting you asshat!!!

Congrads Gandolf.

CONGRATULATIONS Steve on reaching 2000!

As a relative Newcomer to this BB, I have enjoyed reading your contributions. I look forward to reading many more of your posts.

CONGRATULATIONS Gandolf! Nice going donating your winnings to the troops. :thumbs:

Packages out the door tomorrow:

For the winner: DC# 0103 8555 7497 5230 8314

For the BOTL with the best guess: DC# 0103 8555 7497 4182 2555

Congrats on 2,000 Steve ! :)

I was going to cry foul, picking a time at the time - come on!!!
However, no foul here, play on - nice play Gandolf.

Brian

I'll admit I kind of bent the undefined rules a bit :)

Congrats on 2000+ SH! and thanks for letting me play.