• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

I thought I had to much free time! :p

Hey FT, your Member Title states you are the highest passer............... Rio rancho 6715ft :0 ;)

That was fun, thanks for the contest FT. It made me think, now don't do that again, my head hurts. :p :thumbs:

JOE.M. said:
Hey FT, your Member Title states you are the highest passer............... Rio rancho 6715ft :0 ;)
Great, now I gotta think of a new one. Man, what a sore loser! :p

See I was going to guess that the original pic was Dave at his bachelor party :sign:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Sam

Do I get a bonus prize for actually POSTING the picture in the first place? I mean, c'mon - there couldn't have even BEEN a contest without me!

BTW, PG: stop stealing my bandwidth! LOL

That is TFF, ROFLMAO. Dave I won't ask how you did that, but I like it, hey :0 you can't see me can you ??? .glancing over shoulder

I can explain the jello really I can, it was hot and everything was in the washer and I was hungry. :D . Honest :) . "Homage to "Real Genius"".

Here is a better picture for you Dave

site1075.gif

Chalk it up to myself for not being around the last few months, but what is eveyrone's fascination with monkey's and monkey sex lately?

:sign:

Sam

Ummm, haven't you ever heard of "Don't ask Don't tell". We just don't ask Dave about these things, because we just don't. ;)

ParaGod said:
Ummm, haven't you ever heard of "Don't ask Don't tell". We just don't ask Dave about these things, because we just don't. ;)
Always thought Dave was a strange character. Monkey sex and Lars *shakes his head* what is the world coming to???

:sign:

Sam

FatherTiresius said:
JOE.M. said:
Great, now I gotta think of a new one. Man, what a sore loser! :p
Sorry FT............. I will move to a lower altitude! :(

ParaGod said:
cwmseizure.gif

In case Dave got lonely.
ROFLMAO!!!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Gotta love it :love:

Sam

No worries....Here's my new place. Elev. 9253 ft.

Freakin nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious though, any Indian restaraunts nearby?

Robb

Robbmt said:
No worries....Here's my new place. Elev. 9253 ft.

Freakin nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious though, any Indian restaraunts nearby?

Robb
LOL...there might be one in Vail, about 30 minutes west (depending on the weather in Vail Pass). Other than that, I'm sure there's one in Denver, about an hour east. Breckenridge is only about 15 miles south of there and they have lots of good restaurants and there's some good food in Frisco, right on the other side of I-70.

Actually, this is a place me and some of my buddies are thinking about going in on together. We need a couple more if anybody's interested. No cigar smoking inside, but it has a niiiiice deck. Silverthorne is in Summit County, CO which has more ski resorts than any other place in CO. Within the county there are: Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin and Copper Mtn. Less than an hour away are: Vail, Beaver Creek, Berthoud Pass, Mary Jane, Winter Park, Sol Vista, Loveland, Eldora and Steamboat Springs. And in the summer there's lots of good camping, hiking, biking, golf, river rafting and climbing.

Oh, and the actual elevation is 8730 ft. I missed by 500 ft.

FatherTiresius said:
Oh, and the actual elevation is 8730 ft. I missed by 500 ft.
You have to wonder if women are right when they say never trust a man about inches or feet :sign:

Sam