• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest !

$143,500

Congrats on your venture and thanks for the contest. :thumbs:

Congrats bud! I will go with $128,500.

$223,000 congrads on the sale.

Congratulations! How about $95,000. Thanks for the contest!

Brandon

$199,999

Thanks for the contest and best of luck with the realty.

I'll take a shot.$295,750. Also,congratulations!!!!!!

I'll say $255,500. Good luck on the new career!

I wish I was getting the commission on some of the prices you guys were posting......

Thanks for all the good wishes....

The asking price for the house was $89,000..... The agreed upon sale price was..........

$85,000.....

Congrats to Time.....

PM me you addy...

PS.... just so you guys know, the description off the property is:.. 3 bedroom, 1 bath on 2 acres... 925 sq feet.... Broome County still has the lowest priced real estate in the US....

check it out for yourself... www.exithb.com

Wow! We can both celebrate. You locked up your first sale, and I won my first CP contest. :D Congratulations again, BKCloud114, and thanks for having the contest.

wow, i don't think you can even buy an apartment for that price where i live...congrats again on the sale and congrats to time for his win.

Wow! I found my prize package, under my welcome mat, when I got home tonight. A great package it is! :thumbs:
Thanks, BkCloud114 I am definitely going to enjoy these, once they get acclimated to the left coast. Your generosity will not be forgotten.