• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

Seth

Nooblerette
The first active duty military person that PMs me with their Branch and where they are stationed win a 5'er.

For everyone else, the first person to guess where I went to Basic Training gets a 5'er. ( The closest large city is good enough. )
>>>>> One guess per person <<<<<

JFields read above! ;)

Seth

EDIT : As I just realized that this also happens to be my 500th post, all 5'ers just became premiums.

WE HAVE THE WINNERS

Thanks for the contest - here is my guess on where you did your BT - Fort Dix - NJ

Fort Leonardwood, MO AKA Fort LOST IN THE WOODS IN THE STATE OF MISERY!

Thanks for the contest! :D

The first active duty military person that PMs me with their Branch and where they are stationed win a 5'er.

For everyone else, the first person to guess where I went to Basic Training gets a 5'er. ( The closest large city is good enough. )
>>>>> One guess per person <<<<<

JFields read above! ;)

Seth

EDIT : As I just realized that this also happens to be my 500th post, all 5'ers just became premiums.

Great Lakes Illinois Fugger!

Thanks for the contest!

i shoulda known he was in the Navy....he said 'boot camp' not 'basic training'.....i'm so stoopid

edit: after re-reading his original post i found that i'm a complete idiot and need to just shut my trap...

I'm gonna have to say you went to basic at Fort Dixx. I believe that's in 'Da Jerz' (which is one huge city anyways)

Chicago, IL because I don't have a clue. Thanks for the contest!