• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest

buzzed

It's Friday and I feel like giving a little so I am having a simple contest. This is open to you new guys who have registered within the last 3 months here and are in good standing. I will not let my cigars go to some jerkoff. :laugh:

Rules: Come up with a funny sob story as to why I should give them to you. It doesn't have to be true but try to make it funny or creative. My favorite gets some tasty treats. I don't want this to drag on forever so let's say that this will end tomorrow at 3pm. I will send the smokes out on Monday morning.

These smokes aren't super primos but I will throw in a nice selection of name brand stuff. RPs, Padron, CAO, Aurora, Punch etc.. maybe even a cheap cuban. I will make sure that you get a pretty nice assortment of smokes.

flute.jpg

This is my father.

Well I have to say here is my sob story. This weekend is the first weekend I have had off in over three months I make plans to go to the beach with some guys from the church to sit back relax have a mans weekend have a nice weekend no work no wife no kids. Well Last weekend it was 80 at the beach blue sky and wonder. The weekend 90% chance of rain and 30mph winds. Can you say freaking Bummed out. We will make the best of it. I have some cigars to try and sneak out when the 10% or rainless skies pass over and will be abel to do some fly fishing. But darnet why cant i ever go to the beach in Oregon when the son is freaking shinning. I miss so call. So you see I need something to cheer me up and cigars always do. Thanks for contest! rp

I have been dating this girl for almost 2 years. She was the love of my life. She was younger that I am. Her being 23 and I being 32. She had graduated college and was an RN in the OB unit at our local hospital. Her family was well off, and she wasn't doing to bad herself. We had a great relationship, we could pick on each other, and talk bad to each other knowing that neither of us actually meant it, and always laughed it off (great sex too, by the way) We also NEVER fought. I think that's where our problems started.
We were at my house last week. I had made a nice Italian dinner, and we ate and watched Batman Begins (she hadn't seen it yet). Afterwords we laid on the couch, and cuddled for a bit and talked. About 10 o'clock she left and went home. Not 10 minutes later I get a text message saying "We're to different I can't see you anymore." I then told her to get her ass back to my place so we could talk this out. After some persuasion, she came back to the house in tears. At first she wouldn't talk to me, but then she finally opened up and then all hell broke loose.
She gave me several reasons why she was leaving. 1. I don't want kids. (I do one day, just not now). 2. I don't go to church. (True, I just don't like the stuffy Southern Baptists who think they're better than you are.) 3. She thought she I treated her like a status symbol. I only paid attention to her when my friends were around. (Shouldn't that be the other way around?) After all this was brought up, I lost my mind! We started screaming and yelling at each other about this and that and putting each other down and calling names.
To calm down, I went to the fridge and grabbed a Sam Adams, and went to the humidor and grabbed one of my Don Lino Africa's (the shorties) I lit it up and took a couple of sips, and let out a sigh trying like hell to calm down. She walked up to the patio table and said "...And that's the biggest problem of all!!! You put more into your cigar collection then you do to our relationship!!" She snatched my smoke out of my hand and threw it in the pool.
I sat there stunned while she ran back in the house. When I walked back inside, I looked on the bar, and my 75 count humi was gone. I yelled her name, and I got no answer. Then I heard what sounded like the garbage disposal turn on. I didn't want to believe it. I ran into the kitchen and she was putting my cigars in the garbage disposal. I screamed "Hey!" and she acted like she didn't even hear. Still stuffing smokes down the disposal. (and that thing was slap full, by the way). I saved 2 cigars from this massacre. An Acid Blondie, and a White Owl Grape. ( I was saving these for my idiot friends, they're not mine)
When I asked her what the hell she thought she was doing, she took my humidor, and pushed me aside. She ran out in the front yard and threw it on the concrete driveway, pretty much destroying it. She said that was payback for not taking her out to dinner enough, but buying cigars instead. The neighbors heard the commotion outside and called the cops. When they came, they told me they would have to report in to my Chief.
Well to end this account, I am now on 30 days unpaid leave, single and I have an Acid Blondie, and a grape White Owl. Being that I'm on unpaid leave I can't afford to buy anymore, and my habit is usually one a day. To this day she hasn't even called to say she was sorry for destroying all my cigars.

So that's my story... Some of it's true, some is not. Guess what's what.

I will not let my cigars go to some jerkoff. :laugh:

You've sold to me a couple of times. :whistling:

Yeah, well I guess I don't mind selling cigars to jerkoffs.. :p

I have been dating this girl for almost 2 years. She was the love of my life. She was younger that I am. Her being 23 and I being 32. She had graduated college and was an RN in the OB unit at our local hospital. Her family was well off, and she wasn't doing to bad herself. We had a great relationship, we could pick on each other, and talk bad to each other knowing that neither of us actually meant it, and always laughed it off (great sex too, by the way) We also NEVER fought. I think that's where our problems started.
We were at my house last week. I had made a nice Italian dinner, and we ate and watched Batman Begins (she hadn't seen it yet). Afterwords we laid on the couch, and cuddled for a bit and talked. About 10 o'clock she left and went home. Not 10 minutes later I get a text message saying "We're to different I can't see you anymore." I then told her to get her ass back to my place so we could talk this out. After some persuasion, she came back to the house in tears. At first she wouldn't talk to me, but then she finally opened up and then all hell broke loose.
She gave me several reasons why she was leaving. 1. I don't want kids. (I do one day, just not now). 2. I don't go to church. (True, I just don't like the stuffy Southern Baptists who think they're better than you are.) 3. She thought she I treated her like a status symbol. I only paid attention to her when my friends were around. (Shouldn't that be the other way around?) After all this was brought up, I lost my mind! We started screaming and yelling at each other about this and that and putting each other down and calling names.
To calm down, I went to the fridge and grabbed a Sam Adams, and went to the humidor and grabbed one of my Don Lino Africa's (the shorties) I lit it up and took a couple of sips, and let out a sigh trying like hell to calm down. She walked up to the patio table and said "...And that's the biggest problem of all!!! You put more into your cigar collection then you do to our relationship!!" She snatched my smoke out of my hand and threw it in the pool.
I sat there stunned while she ran back in the house. When I walked back inside, I looked on the bar, and my 75 count humi was gone. I yelled her name, and I got no answer. Then I heard what sounded like the garbage disposal turn on. I didn't want to believe it. I ran into the kitchen and she was putting my cigars in the garbage disposal. I screamed "Hey!" and she acted like she didn't even hear. Still stuffing smokes down the disposal. (and that thing was slap full, by the way). I saved 2 cigars from this massacre. An Acid Blondie, and a White Owl Grape. ( I was saving these for my idiot friends, they're not mine)
When I asked her what the hell she thought she was doing, she took my humidor, and pushed me aside. She ran out in the front yard and threw it on the concrete driveway, pretty much destroying it. She said that was payback for not taking her out to dinner enough, but buying cigars instead. The neighbors heard the commotion outside and called the cops. When they came, they told me they would have to report in to my Chief.
Well to end this account, I am now on 30 days unpaid leave, single and I have an Acid Blondie, and a grape White Owl. Being that I'm on unpaid leave I can't afford to buy anymore, and my habit is usually one a day. To this day she hasn't even called to say she was sorry for destroying all my cigars.

My guess is that all is true except the part about the Acid and White Owl were for your friends. I believe that these are your two favorites.

Who would honestly just scream out "Hey" after seeing their cigars being devoured by a disposal? A coffee mug thrown, a Goldberg spear, a leg sweep, even the use of a Taser would be deemed more appropriate actions. Hell, I would even settle for a Leonidas "This is Sparta" yell, proceeded by one of the aforementioned actions of course.

Cajunblaze and Nastys are my siblings. Unfortunatly you have all now seen my parents. :blush: The powerful trance from the skin flute makes all 3 of us do crazy things. Oh by the way thats Cajunblazes red bandana around moms crotch and holding that on is Nastys green facial towel. :cool:

This story should have ended...
As I heard her open my cigar box. I Jumped, Rolled and Pounced into the Kitchen, pulled my Police issue gun and shot her. I am now in San Quinton with two large black men in my cell who are looking at me kinda funny ???

This story should have ended...
As I heard her open my cigar box. I Jumped, Rolled and Pounced into the Kitchen, pulled my Police issue gun and shot her. I am now in San Quinton with two large black men in my cell who are looking at me kinda funny ???

...and I think these guys want my peanut butter

Thanks for the contest... here's my story:

Prolog:

I discovered cigars about a year and a half ago. I had a kid almost 17 years and a half ago.

Chapter 1:

Now I found CP and my kid is in college.

Chapter 2:

I find I'm old, poor and my tastes have outpaced my wallet the way a Ferrari rolls on by a Ford Fiesta.

Epilog:

Please turn away while I weep.

Marcos

EDIT: I know it's not great to edit posts out, but trust me, there is a reason for the edit.

Cajunblaze and Nastys are my siblings. Unfortunatly you have all now seen my parents. :blush: The powerful trance from the skin flute makes all 3 of us do crazy things. Oh by the way thats Cajunblazes red bandana around moms crotch and holding that on is Nastys green facial towel. :cool:

My dear brother, you forgot to mention, you can also see our uncle in his disco fatigues playing the monkey grinder to help father get a beat going. I hope they get enough handouts so we can buy that Thompson brand sampler. I was wondering what that smell was when I wore that bandana...and the flies!!!

My dear brother, you forgot to mention, you can also see our uncle in his disco fatigues playing the monkey grinder to help father get a beat going. I hope they get enough handouts so we can buy that Thompson brand sampler. I was wondering what that smell was when I wore that bandana...and the flies!!!

Well for starters, when am I going to convince you that Acids are not the only sticks that smoke well with that music! Yes the flies were horrendous but the fact that the bandana has been past down beyond generations..... I still remember when great great grandma past away in that bandana and like a good sport great grandma washed it out in the bowl she kept her teeth in.. When she got the bandana on, well that was a proud moment for us. As for the smell, the first thing that comes to mind is: rotten egg, with a hint of moldy cheese. You are in fact a brave man. As a younger brother I can't wait till it's my turn to wear that with great pride.

That distant warm evening, so many summers ago. As a young boy what did I know of war and the like. The air raid sirens started their chilling blast, interupting the play of a 7 year old. Papa shouted to Mum and us kids. Come quickly, come quickly, where's your sister Doris? Go find her. Ah there she is playing with the puppy next door. I grabbed my sister by the arm and we all piled in the makeshift air raid shelter Papa had constructed in our tiny back yard from corrugated metal sheets. My older brother William had helped Papa dig the hole in the stubborn dirt for the structure. The routine was familiar now. Run to the shelter, listen to the erie whistling of the bombing outside ,all around our neighborhood. Stay until the all clear siren allowed us to go home again. What would we find outside? Would the puppy be allright? Would my favorite toys still be where I had hidden them from my brother's coveting eyes? We hung onto our mothers skirts in the dank semi darkness underground waiting for the mournful sound of the sirens "all clear".

Wait, Papa. Where are you going? It's dangerous out there. Why just last week Mrs. Weatherby around the corner was killed by an errant bomb blast. Papa disappeared into the darkness. Just minuted later he re-appeared with a sh-t eating grin on his face. In his hands was his precious bounty. A wooden box he had made with his own hands. And in that box was my favorite wooden truck, my sister Doris' cloth doll and and finally at the bottom he pulled out his supply of Cuban cigars. Mum smiled as he lit one and as the smokey odor reached our noses I knew everything would be alright and our daily routines would continue and we would be safe.

I remember once a long time ago, probably when I was 10-11 years old, I was getting ready to take a bubble bath, and I was sitting on the toilet with the seat down bare-assed and I farted. I guess the way I was sitting on the seat created a vacuum seal around my rump and the fart never escaped my anus, but it shot back up my behind and it hurt my butt for awhile. :blush:

Lesson learned ? ... I have to be careful where I *toot* my horn ...