• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Continuing Praise for Drew Estates- Met JD Today!

mjolnir01

El Cañón de Latón
Fellas, apologies for my lack of participation as of late... work and home life have both been hectic with no real end in sight.

Fortunately, I was able to get a little bit of a break today to head to my local B&M, Harbor Cigars in Destin, FL, to drop in on their Drew Estate event. I got to meet our awesome FL rep, Jason, and Jonathan Drew, the man himself.

Everything you've read is correct-- JD's a really cool cat who absolutely loves what he does. For not being known as much of an "event guy" when compared to some of the other owners out there, he sure seemed in his element today, meeting the fans and shooting the breeze. A great experience to be sure... if you ever get the opportunity to meet him, I promise you won't be disappointed. Thanks, JD!

Now about that Undercrown Lancero...

Thanks Brother. Please post photo if possible or email it to me (of us or just you). Not urgent, but if you remember than great.

Best,
JD