• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contribution/Donation to CP!

Brian,

We're going to pre-sell all entry tickets this year, and possibly even raffle tickets. Last year it was very cumbersome trying to sell tickets onsite. We'd like to minimize it as much as possible. Pre-sale will definitely be the way we're going this year. :thumbs:

Brian,

We're going to pre-sell all entry tickets this year, and possibly even raffle tickets. Last year it was very cumbersome trying to sell tickets onsite. We'd like to minimize it as much as possible. Pre-sale will definitely be the way we're going this year. :thumbs:
Count me in on the presale! I truly appreciate my home away from home. :thumbs:

That's very generous of you, Brian. I do want to make it clear, no one should feel obligated to donate. I love CigarPass, and seeing how it creates friendships makes it all worth the time/effort. It's amazing to see how the site has grown so rapidly over the past year, and the many friendships that are made. Again, this makes maintaining CP well worth it.

Again, please don't feel obligated to donate. When I look at some of the other cigar forums who have the "donate now" button listed, to me, it's kind of a turn off. I'm not in it for the money, I'm in it for the love of bringing seadub double-doubles, just the way he likes them, to our wonderful HERFs.

Thanks,
Rod

I love you too, Rod :thumbs:

Lets say that I wanted to drop a card in the old mail box, with a few animal crackers in it....

just where should it be sent so Rod could use said animal crackers...

Tim

Lets say that I wanted to drop a card in the old mail box, with a few animal crackers in it....

Tim

Ditto. I'm not going to make HERF III, so buying a ticket doesn't make sense. But I still want to help out. I doubt the majority of the membership will make it, but that doesn't mean we don't want to help out. For those of us who want to contribute, where do we send our 'animal crackers'?

Tim

Our Mailing Address
CigarPass.com
PO Box 661053
Arcadia, CA 91066

Would this be it Rod?

Gerard.

Tim

Our Mailing Address
CigarPass.com
PO Box 661053
Arcadia, CA 91066

Would this be it Rod?

Gerard.

Again, I'm not asking for any donations/money. However since I keep seeing requests, yes, that is the correct address. Would have to be made out to my name though (Rod Linsalato) and not cigarpass.

We are releasing a new product intended primarily for cigar connoisseurs, so stay tuned. ;)

Nice idea Brian!

Very deserving Rod! Thank you!

I couldn't figure out how much to send so I asked myself this question....."how much do I value the people who I have met strictly because of CP?". There's Jonesy, Jfields, Seth, Grateful1, Coventry cat, Angryfish, JimD, Riverratt, mrtapes......................so now my question..............is it wise to send change in the mail? :D Just kidding, I can't put a value on it.

Thanks for everything.... especially the Texas hold em' I will look around the CP store and pick out something I like.

Tim

Our Mailing Address
CigarPass.com
PO Box 661053
Arcadia, CA 91066

Would this be it Rod?

Gerard.

Again, I'm not asking for any donations/money. However since I keep seeing requests, yes, that is the correct address. Would have to be made out to my name though (Rod Linsalato) and not cigarpass.

We are releasing a new product intended primarily for cigar connoisseurs, so stay tuned. ;)

For those who don't know, here's the addy!

Thanks Rod.

Now, where is that coffee linky! :thumbs:

Tim

Our Mailing Address
CigarPass.com
PO Box 661053
Arcadia, CA 91066

Would this be it Rod?

Gerard.

For those who don't know, here's the addy!

Thanks Rod.

Now, where is that coffee linky! :thumbs:
??? ???

Brian