• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cookies!

I have a Chocolate Chip cookie recipe that is unique and pretty fantastic.

Also, an Italian fried cookie with white wine in the dough, deep fried, and dipped in a red wine glaze.

Also, an Italian fried cookie with white wine in the dough, deep fried, and dipped in a red wine glaze.
Those Italian cookies sound amazing...

My coworker brings in some chocolate chips that are great. Toll House recipe but the wife uses whole grain flour I think.

Any idea what those are called Monk?

We like making pumpkin chocolate chip and chocolate ginger snaps at Christmas. Brown sugar and good molasses can be a challenge to find.

Any idea what those are called Monk?
"Secret Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies". Seriously. I found it in a recipe card set, but I think I found it online after being curious if it was well known. If you don't find it, I might be able to get is posted. Has some oatmeal, cinnamon, lemon juice, nuts, etc.

Oh! ETA: The wine cookies; I have no idea what they are called. My grandmother used to make them. She'd put them in a tin and guard that tin with her life. (I guess the cost adds up fast with all the wine). When she passed away we panicked and scoured the family for the recipe. My Grandfathers Aunt had it and we wrote it down. Damn shame we didnt get more of her recipes written down. She was a fabulous cook. I may try to get that posted, if I can remember to do so.

Last edited:
I like most any cookie with a special love of peanut butter and oatmeal raisin. However, I am really strange in that I like my cookies burnt. Not just over cooked but black on the bottom. I routinely turn off the timer when we are baking cookies in my house.

I like most any cookie with a special love of peanut butter and oatmeal raisin. However, I am really strange in that I like my cookies burnt. Not just over cooked but black on the bottom. I routinely turn off the timer when we are baking cookies in my house.
That's funny, I don't think I'd be able to eat them that well done :p my mom tends to like them a little burnt too.

I like mine the opposite. I want them just barely cooked, or even still a little doughy in the middle.

Got a recipe from my mom for a German cookie called Nureinburger. Cinnamon, brown sugar, ginger and orange peel. It a hard cookie ( compared to the standard Xmas cookie ). When done it does well to age about two weeks for the flavors to work through. Should mention that you coat the top with a lite sugar glaze and if fancy, add a fruit peel like a cherry or even sprinkles to give it the Xmas touch.

I gotta go classic chocolate chip. I love chocolate.

My mom used to make these things call wasp nests. They where melted chocolate with whipped egg white almonds and sugar. So good.