• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cool car chase

Looks like Kevin Harvick works for the OK Hiway patrol. Damn, nascar on the interstate :sign:

Was that a Mustang? :thumbs:

We see tons of police chases in LA, but never seen anything like that before.

WOW..... :0
That guy has extreme control over that Mustang.
If it weren't for the wall on the side of the highway he'd still be going.

That was a sweet chase!!! Being a cop, I've seen countless training videos on chases and I've never seen anything quite like that. That guy was either damn lucky or one hell of a driver! Most likely both!!!

Brad

incredible driving by the cops and the guy being chased. Wow!!!

Tony Stewart pulled the exact same move last week at Talladega!

I owuld say he exhibited great presence of mind. Most criminals are in a panic durng a chase and aren't able to be that in control of the situation.

That said, it's not that hard to pull a half-cab in a car (starting going backwards and do a half spin to end up going forward). However in that situation he had nerves of steel. The same kind of personality you want in a QB leading you down the field with 2 minutes to go, down by 6 in the Super Bowl.

What killed him was lack of horsepower.

Being a shift sergeant for a sheriff's department one thing concerned me about this video. I am all for catching the bad guy, but Pitting this guy on an overpass is extremely dangerous. What if your family were driving under the overpass and this guy was Pitted and he flew off of it dive bombing them. If one of my guys did this he would be in serious trouble. You must be carefull when you execute this proceedure. :angry: