• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cooler-dor pics anyone?

CasaSoho

New Englander at Heart
After checking through previous cooler-dor topics, I have come across many of posts promising pictures when finished. Yet, I was unable to find actual pictures. Anybody have photos of their cooler-dor? My inventory is rapidly outgrowing its current desktop home and with a box purchase on the way it is clear I need to build a new home. A preemptive thanks to anyone willing to share. :thumbs:

Thanks for the link, that thread was incredible. :thumbs:

You are welcome. That is one of my favorite threads here. It has some really great pictures.

Here's a pic of my baby :love: :

coolerdor1.jpg

coolerdor2.jpg

My wife can't stand my Coolerdor so here's her replacement... It got delivered yesterday :love: :love: :

1200.jpg

edited: the 'her' was referring to my Coolerdor, not my wife :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here is a pic of my cooler. If you decide to go this route, best bet woulod be a "Marine" cooler. They are a little more expensive but they have the slots for shelves and they are more square on the inside. I used an Igloo 54 Qt Marine cooler. I just picked up from UPS my cabinet humidor, the same one seadub has in the pic above.

IMG_3377.jpg

Igloo 150 qt. marine. Not very full........ yet :laugh:
Got it from Sam's Club for $65. Got my loose sticks in my big CAO humi.
cooler.jpg

Mr Wolf, are those little fans the air fresheners w/o the cartridge. That is brilliant!...and an idea I am about to steal.

Here are some pics of my new cooler:
I only have it about half full at the moment...
5b22a054.jpg

32b849b4.jpg

db5c43d6.jpg

b15a8fe6.jpg

21e89d18.jpg

My wife can't stand my Coolerdor so here's her replacement... It got delivered yesterday :love: :love: :

Let me see if I've got this straight...your wife encouraged you to replace the coolerdor with that beautiful humi?

Hang on to her...she's a keeper :thumbs:
(and I mean the wife AND the humi :p )

nfulton - i just upgrade to my one home made fan, i have one of the ouost fans if you want one.

ill tell how i made the homemade fan if you want also.

Here's a pic of my baby :love: :

coolerdor1.jpg

coolerdor2.jpg

1200.jpg

edited: the 'her' was referring to my Coolerdor, not my wife :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

She looks familiar! :D The Humi - not your wife! :whistling:

Hey - what is in those glass tubes sitting in the cooler?

I would be more than happy to hear how you made a fan. Any pics?

:D Nice Grateful1! I am lucky if my wife allows me to buy a cigar let alone she gets me a replacement humi! LOL :laugh:
Nice idea with the air freshners Wolf, very intelligent. :thumbs:

I could tell you that the glass tubes are holding a science project, but that'd be too easy.

One's a Montecristo Magnum (a gift from a friend)... the other tube's a stray BBMF that got separated from his buddies.

I could tell you that the glass tubes are holding a science project, but that'd be too easy.

One's a Montecristo Magnum (a gift from a friend)... the other tube's a stray BBMF that got separated from his buddies.

Hmmm...I think a 'cousin' to that BBMF may be taking a trip out west.

I'll get back to ya on that one..... ;)

Here is a pic of my 50 quart cooler. Never thought I would have filled this thing up, but alas you guys have gotten to me.

cooler.jpg

smokesall.jpg

halfsmoke.jpg

smokeright.jpg

You just dont realize how many you have until you start taking the all out. :0

Brandon