• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coolest cigars today !

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
Went to the store today and bought a couple cigars to go with the spiffy new desktop humi I got off e-bay. Will use the humi for singles and easy access smokes, got a tupper-beast for storage. Got a Fonseca reserva especial (?), and a Upmann H-2000, and two of the coolest little A. Fuente gran resevra cigars. Fonseca and Upmann I've never had yet.
Cool part;
The two Fuente's look like a "petite Hemingway", 4"x44 ring. Totally bought then just for the look, gonna torch one and if I like maybe buy a bunch more. They were only 4$ a piece.

Is that what they are called ?
I have a site and a old C.A. book that I look up size and shapes in. ;)

Those DO sound like Short Stories, and at $4 a pop....Dang, I have to pay $5 - $6

One thing I can say about them...from My experience, Take your time with them, smoke em slow and don't get em hot, you will be rewarded greatly. :D

One is so satisfying to me, it leaves me wanting another, you will likely do just that, but you shouldn't light the second one WITH the cherry of the first,,,not good Karma :p

ya'all gotta explain that thar Karma to a redneck like me. Last thing I heard about Karma Chameleon? it was a Boy George song, or that Karma Electra ya'all tried to pass off the other day in the chat room.

Beefcube said:
The two Fuente's look like a "petite Hemingway", 4"x44 ring. Totally bought then just for the look, gonna torch one and if I like maybe buy a bunch more. They were only 4$ a piece.
Short Stories -- they are tasty little buggers. :)

OOOHHHHH these are good !
strong bold flavor
easy smoke, good draw
little bite to it , maybe a lil' humi mellow time
excellent burn even with odd shape

:thumbs: they get two snaps and a twist

and I looked soooooo cute smoking it !! :p

ya'all gotta explain that thar Karma to a redneck like me.

Think bad mojo.

Karma is a Buddhist term meaning that your actions determine the outcome of your destiny. Basically we take it to mean that if you do good deeds, fortune will find it's way to you, and vice versa.

So don't light your second cigar with the cherry from the first or, well, eh...

If he thinks an every day ss is cool, wait till he sees a btl or ibtl :D

This is one on the very few boxes of non-isom that I have on hand. Graet 20-30 minute smokes :) I actually had one this afternoon.....thanks to this thread :thumbs:

Everybody I know who smokes and "occasional" cigar loves the Short Story. Everybody I know who smokes all the time loves the Short Story.
$4 bucks is a good deal.

Yep. My box just arrived today. I love these guys. Wonderful, and cute, too! :) Had trouble finding them, but found a vendor with a good price.

Got a few AF Best Sellers. Not quite as good as the Short Story. Has the same shape only a little larger. Paid five bucks a pop for them.

....UPDATE ! !
Went back today and what was a full fresh opened box the other day was now just two sticks. I grabbed them and bought the box too. They had five boxes of Fuente cigars all on the counter, was told they only get them every so often and they sell so quick. People just grab them up as they come.
GOTTA BE QUICKER NEXT TIME !