• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coors Light Commercial

UTKhodgy

Legal Aficionado
Like the title mentions, I was watching the Coca-Cola 600 and saw that Coors finally decided to use the insulated can technology they claim to have, on Coors Light.

My question is, does anyone know why they took so long to put it on Coors Light when its been on Keystone Light for so long? Its pretty common knowledge that there is almost no need for a koozie, even when drinking outside, for a Keystone Light because they stay so damned cold. I just figured they would use it on their headlining product earlier.

The lining on these coors cans isn't actually "new". They just colored the lining that is on all cans in the coors brewing family blue. This followed by a marketing blitz had the desired effect- eveyone thinks this is a breakthrough in the beer biz. All beer cans of all brands have a liner of some sort. Kudos to coors for cashing in on it. Just a little inside info- I work in sales for Manhattan Beer Distributors, Coors is our #1 brand. I am forced to sit in on the mind numbimg marketing meetings we have quarterly.

I'm amazed that people think Coors is beer let alone piss water Coors light.

And what exactly does "The coldest tasting beer" mean?

I'm amazed that people think Coors is beer let alone piss water Coors light.

Good call AVB. We natives call it "Rocky Mountain Horse, or Gopher Piss". :thumbs: