• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Corojo 2012

Darin

The HVC 10th Anniversary I recently smoked used Corojo 2012 in the filler. This was my first taste, that I'm aware, of this variety. At first, it was actually somewhat off-putting but slowly presented itself as a very aromatic leaf. The slip stream smoke was quite fragrant and the overall strength was full. I'll certainly be looking for more blends in the future that showcase this leaf. Anyone else experience this yet and what were your thoughts? Thanks!

The HVC 10th Anniversary I recently smoked used Corojo 2012 in the filler. This was my first taste, that I'm aware, of this variety. At first, it was actually somewhat off-putting but slowly presented itself as a very aromatic leaf. The slip stream smoke was quite fragrant and the overall strength was full. I'll certainly be looking for more blends in the future that showcase this leaf. Anyone else experience this yet and what were your thoughts? Thanks!
That cigar is awesome! Once I saw you posting about it, I immediately went to find some. Supposedly the Jeremy Piven Collection made by Illusion also uses that same leaf.

I’d describe them as ‘tangy’ in a unique way. Don’t know if it’s because of Corojo 2012 or what.