• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coventry Cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great. Now he'll get all weepy eyed and slobering on the keyboard. This'll be for at least 20 posts. :p

Haven't seen you in a while, lover. Where have you been? I kinda miss you. Keep in touch.

Between these comments and his interests from his profile:

"Since I'm so new, I'm pretty much open to anything." .....I'm glad I had to bow out of the ride to the BBQ Herf!

:sign:

Good luck with this one, Bill !!! :whistling:

Oh great. Now he'll get all weepy eyed and slobering on the keyboard. This'll be for at least 20 posts. :p

I'll see your 20 and raise you 5... ;)

edit to add: I'm sure these two would fit in a teardrop camper!

Is there a link to his blog, or would most computers have blocks against those types of blogs? ???

The blog in question is a fake, as I understand it. I would not lend any credence to its contents whatsoever. Someone's idea of a joke (a bad joke).

Anyone remember this piece of shit?

He trashes CigarPass over on ClubStogie, I linked to it in his intro thread (see above) where I outted this guy for the scumbag that he is.

In true ClubStogie fashion, they removed the thread where this dope trashed CigarPass.

Rod, if I were you I'd ban this bag of shit, but that's just me. :laugh:

All done.

Anyone who comes here in order to stir up trouble from another forum will be banned.

The blog in question is pathetic. Anyone who would take the time to do something like that only to degrade someone should have their head examined.

Thanks for taking out the trash Rod. :thumbs:

Actually, I find the whole fake blog thing kinda funny! :laugh:

I haven't looked at it in quite some time but the writing is kind of amusing. This dope makes a reference to my mother but is too stupid to realize she passed away in January.

The main thing I find comical is that the person who set it up obviously thinks that inferring that I'm "gay" is really going to hurt me or something. :rolleyes: :laugh: What I find disturbing though is this person probably has ignorant, bigoted and prejudiced views against homosexuals, ya know, one of those who promotes gay bashing because he isn't comfortable enough with his own masculinity and turns red-faced when a gay person is in the same room with him.

If anyone's been following the drama over at StogieChat, a guy like Eric Turner, the site admin of that place is a likely candidate for creating this fake blog. Of course he denied that he did but considering his past track record of him being a proven liar and psychopath, odds are it was he or one of his buddies over there that created this blog. Now this doesn't surprise me as there are obviously quite a few people on that board who are unintellingent, ignorant dopes to begin with. :laugh:

If anyone's been following the drama over at StogieChat, a guy like Eric Turner, the site admin of that place is a likely candidate for creating this fake blog. Of course he denied that he did but considering his past track record of him being a proven liar and psychopath, odds are it was he or one of his buddies over there that created this blog. Now this doesn't surprise me there are obviously quite a few people on that board are unintellingent, ignorant dopes to begin with. :laugh:

Bill,

You know, I usually don't let what goes on at other boards spew over to CP, but I have seen the recent thread at StogieChat, and all I can say is that I'm quite shocked. Shocked at how a BUSINESS OWNER conducts himself online, publicly, for anyone to see. The references he makes towards homosexuals is appauling. Why he chooses to offend so many people is beyond me. I find the gay jokes to be WAY out of line, especially for a BUSINESS OWNER to be publishing such drivel on his BUSINESS WEBSITE. Can't be good for business. This is one person I would never associate with nor do business with.

The owner of StogieChat/TBS Cigars has A LOT to learn about how to appropriately behave in a social environemnt, let alone how to conduct business. Very sad indeed.

You have way more intestinal fortitude than I do, Rod. I made it about 2 pages into that thread and reiterated in my mind why I don't have anything to do with that place, that business or that person... And I don't understand how ANYONE could want to have anything to do with someone so psychotic...

Now excuse me while I go disinfect myself - I think I got some kinda bugs, crab lice, spiders, or something crawling on me after visiting that place... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.