• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coventry Cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am shocked as well Rod. Eric Turner got into a dust up on with me on another site where we caught him running an ad for Padron1926s so he could get people to click on a link to his site. Well guess what, he was lying about having any 1926s in stock! :0 It was a ruse to get people to look at his site, you know, like the spam emails I'm sure many of you receive saying "FREE IPod, CLICK HERE"

So Turner starts lying and getting nasty THEN out of the blue posts "Thanks Bill for buying the Padrons from me." :0 I'm like, "WHAT?" :0

First off, I would NEVER buy cigars from this nutjob for the reasons Rod outlined above and secondly even if I did, he's DEAD WRONG for disclosing details of a purchase. If I want to, fine but the seller has NO RIGHT to violate the privacy of his customer in cases like that.

So, we blast him for that, he winds up getting banned and even since then, he's been on a mission to go after me when the urge arises. :laugh: He was in a dust up here in late 2004 as well in the "Eleuthardt Alive" thread here. That was when he set Rod emails threatening to sue him for CigarPass members warning those idiots that Eleuthardt was a scumball. :laugh: He created a fake screen name here "CPAssholes" and when he was banned at CigarSmokers, he already had two screen names then made up four more. :0

He's bad news and his site is a cesspool.

I know the whole story, Bill. I saw it all transpire. Very pathetic, IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE.

I have no respect for that guy after what he did to the CigarPass community a couple of years ago. Really sad people don't change, they continue to show their true colors.

I too am shocked as well Rod. Eric Turner got into a dust up on with me on another site where we caught him running an ad for Padron1926s so he could get people to click on a link to his site. Well guess what, he was lying about having any 1926s in stock! :0 It was a ruse to get people to look at his site, you know, like the spam emails I'm sure many of you receive saying "FREE IPod, CLICK HERE"

So Turner starts lying and getting nasty THEN out of the blue posts "Thanks Bill for buying the Padrons from me." :0 I'm like, "WHAT?" :0

First off, I would NEVER buy cigars from this nutjob for the reasons Rod outlined above and secondly even if I did, he's DEAD WRONG for disclosing details of a purchase. If I want to, fine but the seller has NO RIGHT to violate the privacy of his customer in cases like that.

So, we blast him for that, he winds up getting banned and even since then, he's been on a mission to go after me when the urge arises. :laugh: He was in a dust up here in late 2004 as well in the "Eleuthardt Alive" thread here. That was when he set Rod emails threatening to sue him for CigarPass members warning those idiots that Eleuthardt was a scumball. :laugh: He created a fake screen name here "CPAssholes" and when he was banned at CigarSmokers, he already had two screen names then made up four more. :0

I agree that Eric seems to be the worst kind of attention whore and that the board as a whole pretty much qualifies as a cesspool. However, SRL's writing style is remarkably identical to yours, Bill, right down to editing within 10 minutes of the initial post. I'm amused that it took half a dozen SLR posts before they started staring at each other like Stooges, scratching their heads and saying "now waid a min-utt!". SLR climbed right into the cesspool, in shit up to his neck to argue for the sheer entertainment of it. He fed on the argument, or in Eric's case, the lack of it. It almost makes me want to go back to school and study psychology and/or anthropology. This is great stuff for a paper or two, perhaps even a doctoral thesis.

I agree that Eric seems to be the worst kind of attention whore and that the board as a whole pretty much qualifies as a cesspool. However, SRL's writing style is remarkably identical to yours, Bill, right down to editing within 10 minutes of the initial post. I'm amused that it took half a dozen SLR posts before they started staring at each other like Stooges, scratching their heads and saying "now waid a min-utt!". SLR climbed right into the cesspool, in shit up to his neck to argue for the sheer entertainment of it. He fed on the argument, or in Eric's case, the lack of it. It almost makes me want to go back to school and study psychology and/or anthropology. This is great stuff for a paper or two, perhaps even a doctoral thesis.
So in light of your latest post... what kind does it make you?

NA

NA

This is not about me, Neal.

My wife is doing her masters in a related field. I've tried hard to interest her in this topic for a paper but she didn’t bite.

The most interesting and cogent discussion of this phenomenon I’ve come across recently is the discussion of trolling on Wikipedia. Many of the examples described will be familiar to anyone who has used an internet bulletin board or mailing list for any length of time. There's also an especially interesting section discussing an individual's motivation for trolling.

NA

It wasn't until you sided with a fuggin' troll with your "Look at me, Look at me! I'm talking and can't shut up" schtick. If you want to argue the identity of an idividual on that other board, go to the other board. If you just want to be a jackass, then by all means, stay here.

NA

NA

It wasn't until you sided with a fuggin' troll with your "Look at me, Look at me! I'm talking and can't shut up" schtick. If you want to argue the identity of an idividual on that other board, go to the other board. If you just want to be a jackass, then by all means, stay here.

NA

I didn't bring it here, Neal. Its still not about me. Since it was brought up, I commented. I observe that SLR and Bill sound very much alike. You can go read the thread and decide for yourself. Hee-haw!

My wife is doing her masters in a related field. I've tried hard to interest her in this topic for a paper but she didn’t bite.

The most interesting and cogent discussion of this phenomenon I’ve come across recently is the discussion of trolling on Wikipedia. Many of the examples described will be familiar to anyone who has used an internet bulletin board or mailing list for any length of time. There's also an especially interesting section discussing an individual's motivation for trolling.

So you're pointing out what you're doing in this thread, Nick??? I don't understand - why would you do that???

I thought maybe you were laying low for a while - seeing as how the last time you tried to match wits with others you ended up with a bad case of diaper rash and had to disappear from the boards to go take care of that in private - and now you're coming in gangbusters... I guess that rash of yours is all healed up and you're all better now... Excellent!!! :thumbs:

Oh, BTW - How's your raffle coming??? :whistling:

I saw the blog several months ago and started to question it right away...never went back to it and never mentioned it until now, I saw no need to.

As far as DiSiLLuZioN goes, I'm old enough to be your father so I feel I can say this to you...GROW THE FUCK UP KID! LIFE IS TOO DAMNED SHORT TO BE SUCH AS ASS!!!!

NA

NA

I didn't bring it here, Neal. Its still not about me. Since it was brought up, I commented. I observe that SLR and Bill sound very much alike. You can go read the thread and decide for yourself. Hee-haw!
Of course it's about you alfalfa. You tried to bring what folks were sayin' over yonder... here. I couldn't care less what they are saying on another board particularly that board. If you have an interest go there.
You've got an axe to grind with Bill and you took this opportunity to whet it a little. Don't go all innocent and shit it just makes you cheap.

Mr Jerry: decaf

NA

Of course it's about you alfalfa. You tried to bring what folks were sayin' over yonder... here. I couldn't care less what they are saying on another board particularly that board. If you have an interest go there.
You've got an axe to grind with Bill and you took this opportunity to whet it a little. Don't go all innocent and shit it just makes you cheap.

NA

Alfalfa is a good one, though I kind of like Buckwheat. We're both old enough to have enjoyed Little Rascals when we were kids. Spin it any way you like. Its way too late to twist the spotlight to me.

NA

Alfalfa is a good one, though I kind of like Buckwheat. We're both old enough to have enjoyed Little Rascals when we were kids. Spin it any way you like. Its way too late to twist the spotlight to me.
Wanna bet?

NA

You can't have it both ways Sam, Bill's first post in this thread was about what "folks were sayin' over yonder." If you don't care, then you don't care about what everyone says. Your point is not taken on this one.

Of course it's about you alfalfa. You tried to bring what folks were sayin' over yonder... here. I couldn't care less what they are saying on another board particularly that board.....
NA

Anyone remember this piece of shit?

He trashes CigarPass over on ClubStogie, I linked to it in his intro thread (see above) where I outted this guy for the scumbag that he is.

This thread was started by a guy from over there who is trolling. Anything after that is ancillary. To validate the original post by talking to its point deserves nothing but ire.
I don't like the fact that Rod and Bill addressed it either. I did notice that you and shawk and worm got a few digs in before nully saw his opportunity so don't act like you don't know what his motivation is.
Sorry you missed the point AVB.

NA

This thread was started by a guy from over there who is trolling. Anything after that is ancillary. To validate the original post by talking to its point deserves nothing but ire.
I don't like the fact that Rod and Bill addressed it either. I did notice that you and shawk and worm got a few digs in before nully saw his opportunity so don't act like you don't know what his motivation is.
Sorry you missed the point AVB.

NA

I can't speak for anyone else, but if you think I was trying to get a few digs in, then you missed the point of my posts.

I poked a bit of fun at Bill, Neal, so what? I didn't think for a second that the blog was real, and I saw that Bill also thought it was funny, so I knew it would be OK as long as it wasn't meant in a mean-spirited way (hence the :p smilie)

Why does everything have to be war with you? And does Bill really always need you and George defending him? Last time I checked he was pretty good at doing it himself.

And after reading through that thread I have no doubt that SLR is Bill's AKA. There can not be two people who post like that on this small planet.

I poked a bit of fun at Bill, Neal, so what? I didn't think for a second that the blog was real, and I saw that Bill also thought it was funny, so I knew it would be OK as long as it wasn't meant in a mean-spirited way (hence the :p smilie)

Why does everything have to be war with you? And does Bill really always need you and George defending him? Last time I checked he was pretty good at doing it himself.

And after reading through that thread I have no doubt that SLR is Bill's AKA. There can not be two people who post like that on this small planet.

Really? How did you know that before I posted? ???

Good question, wurm - why does everything have to be a war with you? Probably too many years in the military is my guess...

Seems you take an awful lot of stuff personally... What you do is a joke, while the others are obviously trolling and baiting...

And then you try to create conspiracy where this is no conspiracy - just like you jumping in to threads and piling on, yet saying that the other side is doing it - not you...

This creates divisions and walls, and does nothing to rectify the situation. You're definitely not a part of any solution, even though you proclaim to be....

Status
Not open for further replies.