• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coventrycat86's worst nightmare..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
CC is right! We have rules about politics here.....But technically, is she even considered a "real" politician? Maybe a poll is in order? :sign:

This next election will be one to watch. The Dems tend to put far left candidate
s out there and the Repub's have the shadow of an unpopular war in Iraq that will haunt them.

Grab some popcorn and hang on, this will be a wild ride.

Now how many of you guys would vote for her if she promised to get rid of the embargo for Cuban tobacco, reduce taxes on cigars, and ban all cigar ban laws in all states???

...and not have sex with her husband!! :rolleyes:

This next election will be one to watch. The Dems tend to put far left candidate
s out there and the Repub's have the shadow of an unpopular war in Iraq that will haunt them.

Now how many of you guys would vote for her if she promised to get rid of the embargo for Cuban tobacco, reduce taxes on cigars, and ban all cigar ban laws in all states???

Well, If i was a man, I would be askin myself...Where has that thing been?? :cool:

Melly

I agree, she wont be on the party ticket. But if she were to be put on the ticket as Vice, the race might be interesting. The Dems would pull a lot of swing votes. Unfortunately (being a Dem), we will have a hard time putting together a strong ticket. We have 3 strong VP canidates; Clinton, Edwards, and Obama. Unfortunately, there isnt a good Democratic Presidential canidate. Personally, I would like to see Colin or Condi run. Both are brilliant minds with strong government experience.

Emo

I agree, she wont be on the party ticket. But if she were to be put on the ticket as Vice, the race might be interesting. The Dems would pull a lot of swing votes. Unfortunately (being a Dem), we will have a hard time putting together a strong ticket. We have 3 strong VP canidates; Clinton, Edwards, and Obama. Unfortunately, there isnt a good Democratic Presidential canidate. Personally, I would like to see Colin or Condi run. Both are brilliant minds with strong government experience.

Emo
I think Obama would probably serve as an excellent VP candidate. He appeals to so many people, regardless of party. Now for the presidency, I'm not quite sure. ???

Well, If i was a man, I would be askin myself...Where has that thing been?? :cool:

Melly

I just got that!!! :D I am a little slow!!! :blush: :D

Emo

If we learned nothing else over the past 6+ years, it's that ANYBODY can hold the office of president.

Emo

If we learned nothing else over the past 6+ years, it's that ANYBODY can hold the office of president.

Anybody, except, you know, a Democrat. All my friends in Ann Arbor say the same thing until you remind them that, uh, W. beat two different Democrats on two different occasions.

Now this is pointless you can say the same thing about any 2 term President and the opposite party.

Anybody, except, you know, a Democrat. All my friends in Ann Arbor say the same thing until you remind them that, uh, W. beat two different Democrats on two different occasions.

Now this is pointless you can say the same thing about any 2 term President and the opposite party.

It's an absurd response to an absurd observation - not anyone can be President, they have always beaten at least one person in an election along the way.

And I suspected that in 1993, and confirmed the fact in 1997. Absolutely ANYONE can be elected President, absolutely anyone!

Oh really? I don't remember voting for Mr. Ford for President. Yes.....along the way he did win elections.

It's an absurd response to an absurd observation - not anyone can be President, they have always beaten at least one person in an election along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.