• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-1 Pass

I got the box. Here are my proposed puts and takes:
T: #31 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto P: #83 La Aurora Escogido
T: #56 Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Maduro Toro P: #84 Tatuaje Reserva SW
T: #77 Diamond Crown Maximus #4 P: #85 La Flor Dominicana Factory Press II

What say you, Greg?

I got the box. Here are my proposed puts and takes:
T: #31 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto P: #83 La Aurora Escogido
T: #56 Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Maduro Toro P: #84 Tatuaje Reserva SW
T: #77 Diamond Crown Maximus #4 P: #85 La Flor Dominicana Factory Press II

What say you, Greg?

Well, I say they look good to me, so send 'er on home! :D

Cool. I'm boxing it up now. I'm gonna see if I can make it to Fedex before they close.

The box is gone! Click here for the Fedex tracking number.

Thanks for allowing me to participate, Greg!

It looks like the pass is now on it's final journey; heading back home to rest a bit. Thanks to everyone for making this yet another successful pass. I've thoroughly enjoyed it and hope everyone has had as much fun as I and learned something along the way. I look forward to hopefully seeing you in more passes to come! Thanks to all! Enjoy your smokes my friends!!

Greg

Thanks for putting all this work into another great pass man. I appreciate it hope to do it again soon!

Ben

Woohooo, another great one Greg!! Well done man. Looking forward to 301-1???? just a thought!!

Don

Another great job Greg. Big ups to everyone for another successful pass. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Greg/Gary/George/Geronimo,

Thanks for hosting/instructing yet another excellent CP Class. As always, I've had great fun.

Thanks also to all the BOTL's who participated. It's been most excellent.

Cheers,

Sean

The pass arrived home today, thanks for getting it out so quickly Khari! Everything was fine and all the smokes are now resting in the humis for a while. Again, thanks to everyone!!

CLICKETY CLICK!!