• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Blue Skin added

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Since we all know it's impossible to please everyone with only one skin, I have added a new skin. I think many of you will like it. I will be adding more skins soon.

To select a different skin, scroll all the way to the bottom of the forum. At the very bottom left is a drop down menu. Click it, now choose CP Blue. The forum will remember your preference. You can always switch back to the CP Original. More skins to come soon. :)

Rod

Am I missing something? Where are the "buttons" for "View new posts" and the like with the blue skin? ???

Also, with the links not being underlined, it kinda makes them hard to distinguish from the rest of the text.

don't like the white... maybe a nice light or dark blue background. other than that, it's great.

Color change is fine but it was the width that is still the same. For me, that is what needed to be addressed. Obviously I can live with it if it isn't.

I don't know if I was halucinating or what, but the other day I came to CP and the main forums page was completely different.

It said like Innovision or something on the top and the forums were full screen width and totally different looking.

I am posting this here because I just checked out CP blue to see if that was it, it's not. ???

Is it me or is the blue, actually white? It's harder on my eyes then the beige background.

Thanks for the options Rod it's nice having a choice
I'll stick with the tan,
the blue is to bright for my taste :D

Bill

You guys are unpleasable.

I'll see what I can do.

Rod said:

I'll see what I can do.
[snapback]171177[/snapback]​

Just giving you sh*t Rod. But the white is actually too bright for me, but that's me. I'll stick w/ the tan. I'm sure there are people that like the brightness of the white.

bfreebern said:
Rod said:

I'll see what I can do.

Just giving you sh*t Rod. But the white is actually too bright for me, but that's me. I'll stick w/ the tan. I'm sure there are people that like the brightness of the white.
[snapback]171179[/snapback]​

it looks slick but again too bright.

I'd love to see something with a black background, like the one called "mercury" on this forum.

Lumberg said:
bfreebern said:
Rod said:

I'll see what I can do.

[snapback]171179[/snapback]​

it looks slick but again too bright.

I'd love to see something with a black background, like the one called "mercury" on this forum.
[snapback]171181[/snapback]​

Just noticed Cobalt and Radium are pretty slick too.

Maybe you have the brightness set too high on your monitor? :D

Like I said, I'll add more soon. This is just one of several to come.

Wow, kinda crazy futuristic looking and all.
Thanks for the option, might have to do some back and forth switching.

:thumbs:

I'm blind!!!!!!!!

I prefer gold tones myself..... :D