• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Chat Late Night Contest

Who will do more push-ups?

• Martin

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nicole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

To err is human, to smoke, divine.
CP Chat's Late Night Contest Idea
Watch Martin Struggle to Do Push-Ups with Nicole
How Many Push-Ups Can Martin Do?

Let us establish this important line for the record...
[Martin2D] 11:53 pm: i agree to wahtever
Martin Who?
Martin (Martin2D << Link) is one of the regular chat folk and the subject of a particular Jeans contest << Link.

Martin is 6'6" and weighs approx. 170 lbs (19.9 % bmi). Here are some photographs to help you guess:
DSC00776.jpg

Martin pictured with Mike's (JimiHendrix's) lovely girlfriend, Nicole.
DSC00775.jpg

The Contest
1. How many push-ups can Martin do?
2. How many push-ups can Martin do while drunk?
For entertainment proof, a video of Martin doing the pushups will be provided graciously by Mike (JimiHendrix).

Additionally, (and not for any prizes) you may vote in the poll to bet who will be able to do more push-ups, Martin or Nicole? She will be in the video doing push-ups with Martin.

The Rules
You may provide only 1 guess per question, please put both guesses in 1 post.
No edits on contest entries.
There will be 2 winners:
The first person to guess question 1 correctly (or closest to) wins a prize pack.
The first person to guess question 2 correctly (or closest to) wins a prize pack.
The contest will end at 11:59:59PM PST on Friday the 25th.
The winners will be announced when the video is made available - hopefully, that weekend.
Feel free to post pictures, video, etc. that you feel is in some way relevant to the contest at hand.

The Prizes
Currently, the subject of some discussion. This section will be updated when we know a bit more about what each package will contain. But hey, contests aren't about the prizes, right? ;)

What we know is this:
Our generous prize collaborators each donating a 5er of decent or better quality sticks are: Jadon (humboldtflyer) and Dan (DanTheMan)

Several other of us CP chat folk have opted to send a couple sticks to Jadon. These will be divided up with Jadon and Dan's contributions to make 2 prize packages which will be sent to the two winners.

Let the games begin!

Edit to clarify: The poll question is not part of the contest, for entertainment purposes only :)

Finally underway! Nice! This should be a good time...

if you guys are wondering what sticks my 5er will be comprised of... well... what do y'all think about backwoods? :sign: :whistling:

I don't know Martin, but if that's him doing push-ups on the chair, he's a looker! :laugh:

Hmm, I'll say 37 sober and
and 27 drunk.
I also think hes got her beat.

Thanks for the contest

Damon

OMG - it's MARTIN!

subservientChicken04.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go HERE and type in "push up"!

That's the funniest frinkin' thing!!!

Thanks for the contest this is hilarious!

Well sober 35 and
drunk 40
and definitely Nicole!

Well this is pretty subjective, because I define "drunk" as unable to move or passed out. Then again there's "legally drunk" where I could do just as many as I can sober.

Anway...

1) 29
2) 0 (if he's actually DRUNK)
3. Martin

I will monitor the drunkeness and when the time comes I will varify with Martin on camera that he is infact inebriated.