• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP College Bowl Tournament - Final!

Well, it's official! The winner of the First CP College Bowl Tournament is:

ChiTown-Huck

Second Place:

Fatken

Gents, I will post your DC#'s tomorrow.

The contest results are as follows:

The Troops because they deserve it and no one guessed who would win the overall! Congratulations Troops..............smitty, will send DC# tomorrow!

Thanks to all who participated in both the tournament and the contest. It was great fun and I look forward to next year!

Charlie

I have never been close on one of these before. I'm going to have to buy another humidor now. My wife will be so pleased.

Thanks Charlie for putting this together!

I have never been close on one of these before. I'm going to have to buy another humidor now. My wife will be so pleased.

Thanks Charlie for putting this together!

Congratulations ChiTown_Huck and FatKen.

Charlie, Thanks for putting on a great Tournament! :thumbs:

Congrats to the winners.

Thanks Charlie for running a great pool. You really did a great job. Hopefully we can do it again next year.

Congrats winners!

Just happy I crawled myself outta last at the end there!

Congrats Chi-Town and Fatken. Great tournament ! Charlie, thanks for putting this together !

PS.

I missed you PM til tis morning on the straight up wager. My apology.

Cparker

Wholly crap! I came 3rd! I am shocked. At least that should be worth some bragging rights! Thanks again and will absolutely do again next year! :D

Congrats ChiTown

Dang Ken, we almost had them.

I actually think I got Kens score exactly right.

Seth

1st Place: ChiTown_Huck (DC# 0306 1070 0004 1618 0065)
2nd place: Fatken (DC# 0306 1070 0004 1618 0072)
Contest Winner: The Troops shipped to smitty(DC# 0306 1070 0004 1618 0089)

Again thanks to all for participating and here's looking forward to next year!

Charlie

Congrats to the winners and Thanks Charlie for putting this together. It made the Bowl games really exciting this year :thumbs:

Congrats Chi-Town Huck! Go celebrate your victory with some great sticks.

Thanks for hosting the contest Charlie. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed watching my name drop down the list bit-by-bit each day. LOL

Stinki

Congrats Chi-Town Huck! Go celebrate your victory with some great sticks.

Thanks for hosting the contest Charlie. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed watching my name drop down the list bit-by-bit each day. LOL

Stinki

X2 :thumbs:

Cigars arrived safe and sound. They look great. Do you really want me to post pics or does that go against the rules?

Cigars arrived safe and sound. They look great. Do you really want me to post pics or does that go against the rules?

Doesn't go against the rules for a tournament thing like this. Go ahead, lets see what you won!

I also received my package today. Thank you so much, I really enjoyed the contest.

Ken

Here's the photos. I included one to try and convey the thickness of those bags. Some very tasty smokes in there.

101_0175.jpg

101_0176.jpg