• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP College Bowl Tournament - Final!

I was watching it but had to switch over to the Backyardigans for the Wee One! It was painful as the score was 41 even! Glad I missed the end, I would have been yelling and jumping around!

Updated standings on the original post.

Sweet, I have everyone right where I want them. Time to crank out the points!

I went two for three today and still in last place :angry: ....watch out above, I am set to catapult into first, all my high point picks are coming up :thumbs:

Since I forgot to put the score for the Championship game and can't edit:

OSU 37 the other team 21

That's right fellas...I was in nineth, now I am in fourth, and getting ready to break for the finish in the stretch,

Cparker

Chip, sit down in the back and hush up.........Wyatt, scoot over and give him some room at the end of the bench! :sign:

Updated information on the CP College Bowl Tournament here-------------->Linky

There is a contest open to all but the Tourney Participants!! Go here to get the gist of it and enter to win ten sticks!---------->Linky

The contest entries are officially closed as of 12 midnight, 12/31/07 my time (Pacific Standard Time)!!!

This is coming down to the wire and it really is anyone's game right now...............yes, even Wyatt's! ;)

I just wish I could bet on myself so I could win TWICE!!!!

Cparker

I am tired..............watched a LOT of football today and pulled most of my hair out especially after AFA came out swinging 21-0 against Cal and still lost. ??? Fivebyfifty then had to ruin it with the "no faith" comment....tsk, tsk! :sign:

There are new leaders in the Tourney so take a gander at the original post.............

Still time for any "Left-coasters" to enter the contest and I guess the East Coasters too but they are all probably too drunk right now. ;)

Happy New Year everyone!

I had a good day yesterday...well, compared to Saturday. That day was a DISASTER! Great games today. Gives me more reason to yell at the TV! Good luck everyone!

Winner: Brickhouse
CP Tourney Final Score: 489 pts.
BCS Outcome: LSU 27 > Ohio St. 14

Wanna know how stupid I am?

I picked Wyatt and he can't possibly win! He picked the wrong winner of the BSC Championship! And on top of that he did it three posts before I picked him!

Damnit Wyatt!

Fell into last place I see, but who cares, Michigan won! Am I the only one that picked them?

GO BLUE!