• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2013 Whopper wins!

Not sure about you guys ( and no offense Whizzy) but I'm not too keen on someone who joined in the league without being a member here first or at least knowing someone in the league. Now that it's been said, I'm sure others will agree with me on this, but I think his spot needs to be vacated so a member can have it. If no one else takes the spot and he still wants in, he would HAVE to send his end on to one of us to hold for the payout....no questions asked.

But, this is your league Matt, so you get the final say.

Jonesy said:
Not sure about you guys ( and no offense Whizzy) but I'm not too keen on someone who joined in the league without being a member here first or at least knowing someone in the league. Now that it's been said, I'm sure others will agree with me on this, but I think his spot needs to be vacated so a member can have it. If no one else takes the spot and he still wants in, he would HAVE to send his end on to one of us to hold for the payout....no questions asked.

I agree

Cant wait!!!  I am in to win!! 
I would like to think my recent thinning hairline is solely from playing FF.  So lets go bald this year!

whopper said:

I agree
For what it's worth, I also agree.

I'm only seeing my team name and Matt's on the league Yahoo page. How many teams are actually signed up?

There are 10 teams signed up Doc, but I didn't see yours!

Doc Wylie said:

I agree
For what it's worth, I also agree.

I'm only seeing my team name and Matt's on the league Yahoo page. How many teams are actually signed up?

X4

I know there is a few established members of CP that wanted in last year that couldn't because it was full.

whizzy1 said:
Hey guys---sorry I haven't posted sooner but my account was just activated to post today--new to the site ( usually on CBID) but not new to cigars-----just looking for a cigar related fantasy league to get into---looking forward to it----thanks for the opportunity
Kevin

No disrespect Kevin you may be a great guy but you need to read the rules of the forum and post a proper intro in the proper section and establish yourself as a member here at CP. 

Jonesy said:
There are 10 teams signed up Doc, but I didn't see yours!
Hmm... I replied to Matt's invite on Yahoo and signed up. I see his team and mine listed but no others. Something is amiss!

Tom, if you use the link on Matt's original post in this thread, it shows the league is full. If I use your link, it tells me I haven't been invited to that league so I can't view it. Maybe Matt will give you Whizzy's spot if something is wrong here.

Jonesy said:
Tom, if you use the link on Matt's original post in this thread, it shows the league is full. If I use your link, it tells me I haven't been invited to that league so I can't view it. Maybe Matt will give you Whizzy's spot if something is wrong here.
Yeah, I checked the link on this thread and it tells me the league is full. Evidently I did something wrong but I still wonder why I was able to sign up on Yahoo from Matt's email. Well, no worries. Sonuvabum is sitting this one out too so perhaps it's time to give FFL a rest! In the meantime, I'll wish you well and go back to playing with my trains! :laugh:

I'm in and signed up.
I don't care when the draft is since autopick knows more than me and does a much better job. However, I won't be signing Ryan Fitzpatrick from the free-agent list this year.[/quote

Tom you're in the wrong league. Somehow Yahoo recreated our league from last year.
Ill deal with all this tomorrow. My daughter is in the national all star tournament and I'm slammed

beyond the band said:
I'm in and signed up.
I don't care when the draft is since autopick knows more than me and does a much better job. However, I won't be signing Ryan Fitzpatrick from the free-agent list this year.[/quote

Tom you're in the wrong league. Somehow Yahoo recreated our league from last year.
Ill deal with all this tomorrow. My daughter is in the national all star tournament and I'm slammed

Not a problem Matt. You posted the sign-up info here on CP fair and square so those who signed up should participate. I signed up based on the Yahoo  email, which obviously was some sort of snafu. In hindsight, I should have checked here first and not trusted Yahoo, but didn't so that's the way it goes! Anyway, good luck fellas... I'll see if I can get back in next year.  :thumbs:

Doc Wylie said:

I'm in and signed up.

Not a problem Matt. You posted the sign-up info here on CP fair and square so those who signed up should participate. I signed up based on the Yahoo  email, which obviously was some sort of snafu. In hindsight, I should have checked here first and not trusted Yahoo, but didn't so that's the way it goes! Anyway, good luck fellas... I'll see if I can get back in next year.  :thumbs:

Tom, we had a guy who wasn't even a member yet sign up so as far as I'm concerned, you should have his spot without any complaints. There's no reason whatsoever you should be giving up your spot to him.

Jonesy and Paul, I appreciate your comments. I don't see it that someone took my spot inasmuch as I signed up with the wrong league info. I still can't figure out how Yahoo did it, but it happened and I would not feel right having someone booted out on my behalf.

That being said, evidently Yahoo has this other FFL running with only Matt and me as registrants, so maybe we can get some other players and still run with it.

Doc Wylie said:
Jonesy and Paul, I appreciate your comments. I don't see it that someone took my spot inasmuch as I signed up with the wrong league info. I still can't figure out how Yahoo did it, but it happened and I would not feel right having someone booted out on my behalf.

That being said, evidently Yahoo has this other FFL running with only Matt and me as registrants, so maybe we can get some other players and still run with it.
It wasn't your fault Doc and I don't agree with someone getting a spot when they only signed up for CP because they saw this thread as a guest.

Jonesy said:

It wasn't your fault Doc and I don't agree with someone getting a spot when they only signed up for CP because they saw this thread as a guest.
Doc it's 100 percent not your fault you signed up in a timely manner and were parts of this league last year so you get first dibs. This whizzy character popes on cp grabbed the link and joined before he even asked! Kinda rude if you ask me.

Brian I have not looked at all the other players are they all from last year as well. Seems to me we may have another that jumped in as well. Since Gary is out and doc spot is currently being occupied by whizzy.

Mr Anderson is out as well so that 3 spots that shoul have asked before the signed up!

Tall Paul said:

Doc it's 100 percent not your fault you signed up in a timely manner and were parts of this league last year so you get first dibs. This whizzy character popes on cp grabbed the link and joined before he even asked! Kinda rude if you ask me.

Brian I have not looked at all the other players are they all from last year as well. Seems to me we may have another that jumped in as well. Since Gary is out and doc spot is currently being occupied by whizzy.

Matthew's swag team is maddog I believe. He's in my league also. I don't know who "Jimmy's team" owner is though. You would think that people that signed up would at least have posted they did.