• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2015*FULL

modo22

CP Fantasy Football 2 season is here for 2015.  Some changes were made last season and we are ready for another great year.  I have added the below 2 links of just the previous 2 years threads for reference.

http://www.cigarpass...3-whopper-wins/
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/76144-cp-fantasy-football-2-2014/

Here are the rules to CPs 2nd FFL league;

1. Entry is 6 cigars.  This is a mixed stick league of 10 teams. MSRP has been set at a minimum of $8.  ISOMs and NCs allowed.  Use your judgment, no dog rockets.  I hope this is not a problem. 
2. First place gets 3 sticks from each player total 27 sticks. Second place gets 2 sticks from each player total 18 sticks. Third place gets 1 stick from each player total 9 sticks.  We use a Banker system; all sticks will be sent to the banker by September 4th along with $3ish cash to compensate for shipping the winnings. Banker spot is Tall Paul this year, Thanks for stepping in Paul.

3. First place sends something cigar related to last place. Cigar, cutter, cap, t-shirt, etc.

4. Years past we had some issues with activity, it has improved, but I am still going to keep this rule in for the season;
 ** You MUST stay active in the league! If your team is crappy and you give up on them, you will forfeit any prize that would come your way. Things happen where you might not be able to access a computer but if you have two weeks where no changes are made (multiple starters on bye weeks, no visible changes from bye weeks) then your season will end.  A member on standby will take over your team at that point.  Things happen, unfortunately I get it, but speak up if there is an issue!

Any member of CP is eligible and if you post here you are in and there is no objection for the league, then you are in.  If you post you are in and not put in the lineup this year, no hard feelings please.  We use CP's 4 month rule and activity rule. NO ASSHATTERY applies of course.

This is a fun league! 

LIVE draft [SIZE=11pt]Tentatively [/SIZE]set for Tues. Spet. 8th 7pmCST.  **This is not set in stone yet, please check your calendars and let me know if this works.

Teams as of 9/2/15:

Full of Hot Air league

TEAM MANAGER
  1. drunkfish3 - Ice Bears
  2. Doc Wylie - Robustos
  3. Tall Paul - First Down Ass Up!
  4. Beyond the Band - Double Decker Bus
  5. Big Jake - Tittsburgh Feelers
  6. Whopper - the whopperettes
  7. Modo22 - Modo22
  8. Nashkicker - NewYork Turtle Dicks
  9. Golfanatic - I'm Better Than You
  10. {tpc}
Has first rights to renew;
Jonesy is out this year.

I can't remember if I'm in this league or the other one....i believe this will be our 5th season? Some of the same names in this leagues as the other one....im just confused. Help...I want to play

Monty I think you are in Jonesy's league where there is $ instead of cigars. Many of us are in both leagues. Jonesy has not addressed as to whether or not his league will run. It's my favorite league so I hope it does. We are getting down to the wire for getting organized. 

I'm sorry guys, I've had some stuff come up and I think its best if I bow out of the league this year.  I'll be doing the same in jonesy's league as well.

And jake is correct, its probably beyond down to the wire at this point.  Seems to be a lack of interest.  We haven't even discussed draft dates/times which is always a mess in almost every league I've played in.

Update as of Friday 8/14;

We do have ONE open slot confirmed since Tony had to step out.  We are still waiting to hear from Jonesy, Nashkicker, and Golfanatic.  I will put a deadline of end of day Thursday 8/20 before we open up those other 3 2 slots.

Does everyone have Tuesday Sept. 8th 7pmCST avail for our live online draft??  Lets at least get that convo started.

Any date for the draft is fine with me since I let the computer draft for me anyway. I'm too stupid to do it myself.

Doc Wylie said:
Any date for the draft is fine with me since I let the computer draft for me anyway. I'm too stupid to do it myself.
I'm with Doc 
I am in the process of moving (so excited) I get internet Monday and will be back among the living. 
I'll rank my players like last year and let the system take me to the winners circle. 
 I have some sticks ready 

beyond the band said:

I'm with Doc 
I am in the process of moving (so excited) I get internet Monday and will be back among the living. 
I'll rank my players like last year and let the system take me to the winners circle. 
 I have some sticks ready 

Matt, you need to remember to accept the invite on yahoo I sent 8/9.  also, your PM inbox is full I assume as I can not add you to our PM thread.

Chester, can you PM me an email to get you an invite?

In, although my attendance has been an asshat as of late. New job, new son, new hobbies but I do miss you guys,

Golfanatic said:
In, although my attendance has been an asshat as of late. New job, new son, new hobbies but I do miss you guys,
Darin,
As long as you are active in the league and not missing setting your line up.

I am resending the yahoo invite shortly.

draft would be 5pm est my time i dont get home form work till earliest 6pm est can we change time

I thought it was one hour difference for us on the east coast?

modo22 said:
LIVE draft [SIZE=11pt]Tentatively [/SIZE]set for Tues. Spet. 8th 7pmCST.  **This is not set in stone yet, please check your calendars and let me know if this works.

That would be 8pm EST.