• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2015*FULL

DC #9405803699300080624462

Dropping off at PO in 30 min.  Sorry it took so long!

Congrats on your Round #1 win, Paul! It was a close game, but in the end, your use of players was superior to mine.

GOOD LUCK in the Finals this week! I'll be rootin' for ya!

Frustrating season personally, but one of the closest seasons with the middle teams I remember having! The last playoff spot was literally down to 4 people....BUT of course Doc had to sneak in there :)

Good Luck Paul and Tony in the finals!! I am glad to see the two best teams ALL year play in the final match up.

Actually, I didn't have to sneak in. I got there in plain view of everybody...unless you weren't watching. ;)

Congrats on your Round #1 win, Paul! It was a close game, but in the end, your use of players was superior to mine.

GOOD LUCK in the Finals this week! I'll be rootin' for ya!
Frustrating season personally, but one of the closest seasons with the middle teams I remember having! The last playoff spot was literally down to 4 people....BUT of course Doc had to sneak in there :)

Good Luck Paul and Tony in the finals!! I am glad to see the two best teams ALL year play in the final match up.
Thank you guys!

Good luck to my opponent Paul this week, its been a fun season! :) It was especially exciting watching the final game to see if Paul could pull out the win or not. This is the fun that fantasy is all about imo!

Now the real question is, who is wishing you would have had that 10th guy step up after I bowed out, only to let me back in? :p

Good luck to my opponent Paul this week, its been a fun season! :) It was especially exciting watching the final game to see if Paul could pull out the win or not. This is the fun that fantasy is all about imo!

Now the real question is, who is wishing you would have had that 10th guy step up after I bowed out, only to let me back in? :p
Good luck to you as well!

Congratulations to a very fine champion, Tall Paul, this year. You deserved the win my brother! Great job in not letting the experts cloud your judgement in the final week, as I did.

In the end I doubt I would have made all the right choices to put myself in a position to win. I think I made a total of one right choice this week. Just had too many good choices, lol, and while that served me well up until this point, I couldn't pull it all together one last time.

Anyways congrats again on the win!

Tony

Congratulations to a very fine champion, Tall Paul, this year. You deserved the win my brother! Great job in not letting the experts cloud your judgement in the final week, as I did.

In the end I doubt I would have made all the right choices to put myself in a position to win. I think I made a total of one right choice this week. Just had too many good choices, lol, and while that served me well up until this point, I couldn't pull it all together one last time.

Anyways congrats again on the win!

Tony
Thank you sir it was a good game and a great season all around! Once Ben gets me the addresses I'll get sticks shipped out by the end of the week.

Happy Holiday
Paul

OUCH! The third place game came down to .07 points!!! wow!

2015 ends with Paul taking 1st place, Tony taking 2nd place, and Jake taking 3rd!! Congrats to the winners. To update; the math on the first post was wrong and not corrected from last year....SO payouts are as follows; 1st - 30 cigars, 2nd - 20 cigars, and 3rd - 10 cigars.

Thanks everyone for a great season!

I thought I had it in the bag when I looked on Sunday night. When I looked after last night's game I had to do a triple take at the score. Definitely surprised at that one. Thanks for another great season everyone.

Congratulations to Paul for winning the Big One and to Tony for a great season as well. As for the 3rd place game... all I needed was ONE more run out of Hill for that final 7/100th of a point, but he let me down...so congrats Jake! You won fair and square.

Packages launch today. Sorry for the delay but the holidays slowed this down a bit. Congrats to the winners! Was I the only one feeling a little sad to watch football yesterday without checking a phone or tablet multiple times...lol

Paul

Packages launch today. Sorry for the delay but the holidays slowed this down a bit. Congrats to the winners! Was I the only one feeling a little sad to watch football yesterday without checking a phone or tablet multiple times...lol

Paul
Yea, I even watched ESPNs "FF Now" on sunday morning...not sure why I did, but it just was habit. Ohh well, I'll save that stress for next year.

7/100ths of a point... that will fester and stick to me all off-seas0n like a Rex Ryan playoff guarantee!