• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2017

modo22

Even though Yahoo has sent out the renewals and teams were automatically added, I am going to make some changes for this coming season due to inactivity in both CP and last years ability to fill rosters each week. In that respect; *I would like to hear from those that played last year if they still want in AND I would like to hear from those that would like to join the open roster spots.* Those renewing from last year get first rights to this coming season, however there are some conversations that need to happen. Those that would like to fill an open spot; it will be voted on by the league, so don't feel bad if, in the end, you don't make the cut this year. Thank you for understanding.
*Update; league is full!

Below are the guidelines for CP's 2nd FF League.
1. Entry is 6 cigars. This is a mixed stick league of 10 teams. MSRP has been set at a minimum of $8. ISOMs and NCs allowed. Use your judgment, no dog rockets. I hope this is not a problem.
2. First place gets 3 sticks from each player total 30 sticks. Second place gets 2 sticks from each player total 20 sticks. Third place gets 1 stick from each player total 10 sticks. We use a Banker system; all sticks will be sent to the banker by September 8th along with $3ish cash to compensate for shipping the winnings. Banker spot is still TBD this year...

3. First place sends something cigar related to last place. Cigar, cutter, cap, t-shirt, etc.

4.** You MUST stay active in the league! If your team is crappy and you give up on them, you will forfeit any prize that would come your way. Things happen where you might not be able to access a computer but if you have two weeks where no changes are made (multiple starters on bye weeks, no visible changes from bye weeks) then your season will end. A member on standby will take over your team at that point. Things happen, unfortunately I get it, but speak up if there is an issue!

We use CP's 4 month rule and activity rule. NO ASSHATTERY applies of course.

This is a fun league!

We do a LIVE draft with Yahoo.
**Live draft will be Sunday September 3rd at 5:30pm CST.

TEAM MANAGER
  1. drunkfish3 - Ice Bears *sticks recvd
  2. MNBrian - Hooked on a Thielen *sticks recvd
  3. Tall Paul - First down Ass up! *sticks recvd
  4. Modo22 - Modo22 *sticks recvd
  5. Big Jake - Tittsburgh Feelers *sticks recvd
  6. Beyond the Band - Chowda pshhh *sticks recvd
  7. Golfanatic - I'm better than you *sticks recvd
  8. Nashkicker - NewYork turtle dicks
  9. ironpeddler - Ball Busting Bastard *sticks recvd
  10. H311oLHD - Alshon's Hammies *sticks recvd
Standby requests:
Smellysell
JohnnyB
Corneighdo

Last edited:
I'd like to be put on standby. If it helps; I always try my damnedest every week, to the end, but have a pretty crap record in FF. lol.

Love the no-inactivity rule!

You know I'm in...hell, with the cash league maybe not surviving...what option do I have but to own you guys over here? :D:D:D

If the cash league doesn't happen, I'll play here. Sorry, I can't do both.

With only two spots I'm sure we can get it filled. More than two weeks left...I'll give it a day or two and go do some fishing. There are a few from last years league that I'm personal friends with that I haven't seen around in a bit that I can reach out to.

Johnny,
I will say you are next up on the list. Right now in this league we have 1 spot left and Smellysell is next in line. But I have not heard back from him and I'm giving it until Friday morning. If I hear nothing, the spot is yours if you can handle both leagues because i agree with Jake that his will fill up also.

Just replied back to the PM....sorry for the tardiness. If I took too long, I understand.

Brian has stepped up as our banker this year. Entry fees need to be shipped by Thursday Sept. 7th.

**Reminder to everyone that our DRAFT is this Sunday at 5:30pm CST!! **

Reminder guys, Draft starts in an hour. Yahoo will randomly do this 30 minutes before our draft start.
Good Luck!!

Great draft everyone!
Please note that you have to ship your entry cigars by EOD Thursday 9/7; SO, including today, thats 3 days away! I have confirmed with Brian that we are shipping to him. His address is in our PM.

Brian has more shit to deal with than tracking us each down to make sure this is shipped in a timely manner!

Updated first post to reflect entry's received. Get those sticks shipped ASAP!