• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2017

Alright guys!

I’ve got the payouts portioned up and boxed but likely won’t get em in the mail until Saturday.

Stay tuned :)

Thanks Everyone and of course...Todd Gurley! And Go DAGS on NYD too! Anyway so can someone confirm who got last place? Was it Paul? Can you please send me your address and I will get something cigar related out to you? Thanks again guys! See you next year. Darin

I believe the way we've always done last place was using last place when regular season ended. We don't usually hold any against the consolation playoff bracket. So I think it's Brian that took last. I'm in car for next 12 hours so I can't look back until later today. But that's how I remember it always going.

That's how I believe it has always been too...worst record or last place during regular season.

I wouldnt be opposed to everyone throwing in another $5 or $10 each to cover a first and last trophy. :D:D:D

I wouldnt be opposed to everyone throwing in another $5 or $10 each to cover a first and last trophy. :D:D:D

HAHA! I'd be fine with that... only I'd like to start that next year. The last thing I need is my name perma-plaqued on TWO last place trophies for all eternity.

I would be all in for that. I dont have the time right now, but I would also think it would be cool to look back at all previous years and add the winners to the 1st place traveling trophy. Maybe I can look back later this week.

Banker packages have been split and shipped. Tracking is below. My job here is done. :D

Corey 3rd Place - 10 sticks

Aaron 2nd Place - 20 sticks

Darin 1st Place - 30 sticks

All packages should arrive Tuesday. Thanks for playing!

Brian,

Thanks for banking for us and for being super timely with sending out the boxes. As someone that has gotten screwed in a pick ‘em league, I’m very thankful for an honest guy like you banking — and for our league for doing the banking system.

Thanks again!

-Aaron

Brian,

Thanks for banking for us and for being super timely with sending out the boxes. As someone that has gotten screwed in a pick ‘em league, I’m very thankful for an honest guy like you banking — and for our league for doing the banking system.

Thanks again!

-Aaron

Ha! Appreciate it Aaron! Happy to be of service. This place does such a great job at self regulating that it makes it easy.

Hey all. Just received my second place winnings. You all are crazy generous, you know that!? Even in second place, I feel like the winner.

Thank you everyone and thank you, Brian for banking for us this year (excellent job, brother!)

Attachments

• D41BE8F5-7EB1-4B18-B80E-1D597C7F08B3.jpeg
    D41BE8F5-7EB1-4B18-B80E-1D597C7F08B3.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 5
I would be all in for that. I dont have the time right now, but I would also think it would be cool to look back at all previous years and add the winners to the 1st place traveling trophy. Maybe I can look back later this week.
So in regards to adding a trophy for next year, I think we are all on board with that. I will look into pricing; if anyone has a good connection, speak up, if not I will just look locally.
And if we want to add a list of winners by year, here is what I can find dating back to my first year in the league of 2011; *eta, I did find 2010, but from what I see that was CPs 2nd FFL's first year:
2010: Blood Thirsty OJ's 2 ( {tpc} )
2011: I'm Better Than You! (Golf)
2012: NoIDontPlayBasketball (TallPaul)
2013: the whopperettes (whopper)
2014: Tittsburgh Feelers (BigJake6904)
2015: First Down Ass Up! (TallPaul)
2016: NewYork Turtle Dicks (Nashkicker)
2017: I'm Better Than You! (Golf)

Last edited:
Wait I'm a two time winner... Lol I have to get back on that horse next year!

PS I am all for a trophy with the past years listed out.

the whopperettes was a team owned by the member "whopper" ...in case that was left blank because you couldn't find it...

Wait... I have zero first place wins? I take it all back. ;) :D :D

Hey all. Just received my second place winnings. You all are crazy generous, you know that!? Even in second place, I feel like the winner.

Thank you everyone and thank you, Brian for banking for us this year (excellent job, brother!)

Glad to hear it Aaron! Hoping the other packages landed safely!