• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 year 2011 Golfanatic is victorious!

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
OK Boys and girls. Here we go again.
This is a mixed stick league. Rules are simple
At the end of the season:
Mixed stick league 3 to first 2 to second and 1 to third.
Plus first sends something to the guy in the basement. (Cigar, cutter, hat, lighter) something cigar related.

Sticks need to be premium hand rolled mid range. No White owls but you don't have to put up your rare ISOM's either.
This system has worked well. This year I must insist your sticks be in to me by the draft. We will be doing a live draft August 30. I will change this once and once only.
I have created the league.

Jumped up Pantry Boys
League ID 108510
Password madurofiller
League URL http://football.fant...hoo.com/league/cigrpassff2a

If you have problems PM me your email addy I will send you an invite. I also emailed invites to last years players.

Managers

X equals sticks are in.

X 1. Beyond the Band Give in To Lust (subject to change)

X 2. Golfanitic ____ I'm Better Than You

X 3. Long Draw____ Ram Heads?

X 4. BigJake6904____ Aggies

X 5. DocWyle__ Robustos

X 6. TPC____ Blood Thirsty OJ's REIGNING CHAMP (You will be my bitch this time!)

X 7. Modo22____ Modo22

X 8. Whopper____ Whopperettes

X9. Sonuvabum____ Black Pearls

X10. Mr Anderson41_____ Nucleon Plant 'Topes

Contemplating joining again Matt so I can dominate like no other has during the regular season.... just to fall on my ass in the playoffs! :sign:

I received your email prompting me to come digging around for this thread! I am in. Last place was nice last year...got some great stuff! Looking forward to losing again guys!

Looking forward to giving Jonesy the whipping only he deserves! :) LOL

Cool, I am excited, but having never done a FF league before I look forward to the gift from the first place guy!

Im in as well. The link you provided did not work for me anyone else having this problem?

Got your PM. I'm out and can't seem to get it to work. I'll look when I get home.
I'll forward so
I'll email you something in the mean time to see if that works.

Im in as well. The link you provided did not work for me anyone else having this problem?

Matt,

I'm in and already registered. I pm'ed you as well.

Thanks,

Bill

I am in and signed up. I will bring my sticks to Gavins herf on the 20th.

I'm all signed up!

edit; The current draft date of Aguust 20 will be no good for me i will be driving down the Myrtle Beach. The 6:00 start time is smack in the middle of our travels. I am fine with auto draft if this is the day we use. I do thnk its a bit early considering the lockout.

I set the draft as a tentative. I would like as many guys to be able to attend as possible. Last year was fun. Do weekends work better for most? It takes a little over an hour. Once we get 10 I will lock in a draft date.
I welcome input on the date.

ETA
Once the league is full, I will email all the managers with my addy and an addy info request from them.

I'm in but I would like to see the draft moved to a weekend and start a bit earlier for us Eastern time zone guys.

Matt, go ahead and put me down. I didn't want to commit until a firm date and time has been set, but I also don't want to lose my spot. If the draft ends up being where I can't do it live, I will probably give up my spot to someone waiting to get in.

BTW, what is your time and date you have tentatively scheduled since the post shows Aug. 30th and Jim said the FFL board shows the 20th.

Brian we have nine. Get in if you want. I look forward to smacking you around a little!

Matt, go ahead and put me down. I didn't want to commit until a firm date and time has been set, but I also don't want to lose my spot. If the draft ends up being where I can't do it live, I will probably give up my spot to someone waiting to get in.

BTW, what is your time and date you have tentatively scheduled since the post shows Aug. 30th and Jim said the FFL board shows the 20th.

I have it set for the 30th. I'm going tommove the date once I get input from everybody. I'll try to
Ale it as close to everyone's shedule as possible.