• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 year 2011 Golfanatic is victorious!

If you are going to drop out then just drop out. No worries. I'm kinda busy today. Gary can you pm Doc?
Let him know. I'll be back available tomorrow.

Brian we have nine. Get in if you want. I look forward to smacking you around a little!

Just like last year, huh? :laugh:

I'm at work tonight and won't be able to access the league since I'm firewalled against "games" so I'll sign up tomorrow.

Screwed once....
If you are going to drop out then just drop out. No worries. I'm kinda busy today. Gary can you pm Doc?

Screwed twice ....

This spot should have been given to me without a thought Matt for the original screwup.

Yea, I'm bitter about this because I've been fucked twice now and you don't even have the stones to respond to my pm.

Good luck guys, I hope your Commish has the time to get back to any questions or isn't always "I'm kinda busy today" to where you have to guess as to what's going on!

Brian we have nine. Get in if you want. I look forward to smacking you around a little!

I'm at work tonight and won't be able to access the league since I'm firewalled against "games" so I'll sign up tomorrow.

Screwed once....

Screwed twice ....

This spot should have been given to me without a thought Matt for the original screwup.

Yea, I'm bitter about this because I've been fucked twice now and you don't even have the stones to respond to my pm.

Good luck guys, I hope your Commish has the time to get back to any questions or isn't always "I'm kinda busy today" to where you have to guess as to what's going on!

Sorry Brian I am in the desert today, Tried to PM you from my iphone but I guess it failed. I lost a dear friend Thursday My link. Kinda busy.

I am home now.
I apologize for the lackluster response plain and simple.
Here is the way I look at it. I created the league and before I posted here I emailed the last years league first.
You spoke up in post 4 that you were contemplating.

in post 19 you said to put you down as an in.I cant put you in, you have to do that. July 18
I answered you in post 20 saying to get in we have 9

The league filled. You posted your dissatisfaction but I have no control over this.
MrAnderson offered to drop out.

In post 26 I ok'd this and said you two work it out.

In post 32 you said...

No need to worry about it. You didn't take someone's spot, you signed up when you were supposed to. Like I said, I'm running my own ESPN league so I'm not concerned with it anymore. Thanks again for your generous offer though! Much appreciated.

Brian

What was with the PM after? I read you were good? You had the chance to get in again with Anderson but you said no.

Doc had been emailed and he, in failing to check his email lost an opportunity. He posted and that was that.

In my PM to you today I said Jimmys out. What do you want to do Doc or you. since you are playing and Doc is not I think we should have him in if you dont want in.

Then I posted in the thread somebody pm doc that way everybody knows.

Screwed once....

Screwed twice ....

Sorry Brian I am in the desert today, Tried to PM you from my iphone but I guess it failed. I lost a dear friend Thursday My link. Kinda busy.

I am home now.
I apologize for the lackluster response plain and simple.
Here is the way I look at it. I created the league and before I posted here I emailed the last years league first.
You spoke up in post 4 that you were contemplating.

in post 19 you said to put you down as an in.I cant put you in, you have to do that. July 18
I answered you in post 20 saying to get in we have 9

The league filled. You posted your dissatisfaction but I have no control over this.
MrAnderson offered to drop out.

In post 26 I ok'd this and said you two work it out.

In post 32 you said...

No need to worry about it. You didn't take someone's spot, you signed up when you were supposed to. Like I said, I'm running my own ESPN league so I'm not concerned with it anymore. Thanks again for your generous offer though! Much appreciated.

Brian

What was with the PM after? I read you were good? You had the chance to get in again with Anderson but you said no.

Doc had been emailed and he, in failing to check his email lost an opportunity. He posted and that was that.

In my PM to you today I said Jimmys out. What do you want to do Doc or you. since you are playing and Doc is not I think we should have him in if you dont want in.

Then I posted in the thread somebody pm doc that way everybody knows.

I told you I was contemplating it because I wanted to know the draft date and time because I wasn't going to commit if I had to autodraft.

You should have given the guys from last year ample time to join the league before opening it up to new guys. Give a date saying "hey, if you're not in by 5pm on sat the 15th, I'm going to open it to the public. By the time I got a definite answer from you on the draft date and time there were 9 in and I promptly told you I'll take the last spot.

I certainly wasn't going to have MrAnderson drop out so I could have a spot in the league and I never got a pm, from you.

[/quote]

I told you I was contemplating it because I wanted to know the draft date and time because I wasn't going to commit if I had to autodraft.

You should have given the guys from last year ample time to join the league before opening it up to new guys. Give a date saying "hey, if you're not in by 5pm on sat the 15th, I'm going to open it to the public. By the time I got a definite answer from you on the draft date and time there were 9 in and I promptly told you I'll take the last spot.

I certainly wasn't going to have MrAnderson drop out so I could have a spot in the league and I never got a pm, from you.
[/quote]

Point taken. Very good advice.
I come on bended knee. That's all I can do.
At any rate Jimmy bailed so there is a spot open.

Like I said I did try to PM this morning but it's sketchy on the iPhone and I was doing about 18 different things at the time.

I'll post up some stuff about the memorial probably tomorrow in another thread.

Matt, I will be sending you my buy-in at the beginning of this week, I guess I'm a little confused as to post 1.

Do you require 6 sticks per person? That's what I took away from it...

Yes 3 for first 2 for second and 1 for third.
Matt, I will be sending you my buy-in at the beginning of this week, I guess I'm a little confused as to post 1.

Do you require 6 sticks per person? That's what I took away from it...

When do we have to have the sticks in by?

I went back and re-read the rules. I see we are supposed to have them in by the draft date which is Sunday. This kind of crept up on me since this thread hasn't been all that active until late last week.

I don't suppose that there will be any chance of having the draft date moved since we've lost a player and only have nine teams? If not I will do my best to get my sticks out this week but I'm not sure they can get there by Sunday.

I think I'm bailing too.
I was having second thoughts last week, but now I'm pretty sure.
Sorry.
G-

I think I'm bailing too.
I was having second thoughts last week, but now I'm pretty sure.
Sorry.
G-
Well then for what it's worth I am not going to be sending any sticks until we figure out if we've got a full league or not because I'd hate to send in the buy in and then have to have it returned.

I suppose I'll jump on board with that sentiment.

Matt, I don't even have your address to send the sticks to....

My address was sent to you along with the entire league.
Ill re send.
been open for 2 days now and no one has jumped in. We can play with 8. Makes replacing players a little easier.
Give me a day to send some PM's.

I'm going to go against the grain and be humble for a moment. Matt, I'm sorry I tore you a new asshole in this thread. I just wanted you to know how upset I was that I had a spot and then lost a spot in a league in which I had a lot of fun in last year. It was a great group of guys and you ran a great league. It's not for me to tell you how to run your league because I certainly won't let anyone tell me how to run mine, but it would have been nice for those of us that played last year to have the first shot at the spots this year.

I was a little over zealous in letting you know how upset I was and for that I apologize. I turned a FFL thread into a battlezone when I could have taken it to pm. Please accept my apology.

Hey Matt,

I totally missed where we needed to get the sticks in by this Sunday, I am going to try my hardest this week to get them out, but I am just swamped at work. If this is an issue, let me know, I would be happy to move over for someone else to play. I really want to stick around though, have never done this before so it should be an easy 6 cigars for you guys :)

Ill re send.
been open for 2 days now and no one has jumped in. We can play with 8. Makes replacing players a little easier.

I just realized the email must have went to the yahoo email address that i signed up with. I never use that email address so I never check it.

I'd like to make a suggestion that perhaps we push the draft date out a week or so (as long as it's not the 28th because I've got another draft going on). I know you said you'd only change it once but we may be able to get the league back up to 10 teams again (maybe Brian would join us again if you'd have him) and give more time for those of us that for whatever reason haven't sent sticks in yet.

I'm going to go against the grain and be humble for a moment. Matt, I'm sorry I tore you a new asshole in this thread. I just wanted you to know how upset I was that I had a spot and then lost a spot in a league in which I had a lot of fun in last year. It was a great group of guys and you ran a great league. It's not for me to tell you how to run your league because I certainly won't let anyone tell me how to run mine, but it would have been nice for those of us that played last year to have the first shot at the spots this year.

I was a little over zealous in letting you know how upset I was and for that I apologize. I turned a FFL thread into a battlezone when I could have taken it to pm. Please accept my apology.

Accepted
thumbs-up.gif

Hey Matt,

I totally missed where we needed to get the sticks in by this Sunday, I am going to try my hardest this week to get them out, but I am just swamped at work. If this is an issue, let me know, I would be happy to move over for someone else to play. I really want to stick around though, have never done this before so it should be an easy 6 cigars for you guys :)

just get em in.

Ill re send.

I just realized the email must have went to the yahoo email address that i signed up with. I never use that email address so I never check it.

I'd like to make a suggestion that perhaps we push the draft date out a week or so (as long as it's not the 28th because I've got another draft going on). I know you said you'd only change it once but we may be able to get the league back up to 10 teams again (maybe Brian would join us again if you'd have him) and give more time for those of us that for whatever reason haven't sent sticks in yet.

I put this out to PM to see if Gary will come back in. he said he would if Tom would.

Fellas, those two guys have been in this league since the beginning. They help make it what it is.
Tom hasn't responded to email as he doesn't check it often. Does anyone know Tom's number and can call or text him? Lets give another couple days, say Thursday night. We can move the draft but chances are we won't get a good time.

Hey Matt,

just get em in.

Ill re send.

I put this out to PM to see if Gary will come back in. he said he would if Tom would.

Fellas, those two guys have been in this league since the beginning. They help make it what it is.
Tom hasn't responded to email as he doesn't check it often. Does anyone know Tom's number and can call or text him? Lets give another couple days, say Thursday night. We can move the draft but chances are we won't get a good time.

If you move the draft a week or more later I would like to get back in as the ONLY reason I dropped out was due to bad draft timing!

Well, I'm back in and appreciate the opportunity to once again be everyone's favorite whipping boy! :laugh: I don't know when the draft is but since I never trust myself to pick a team, it's no problem. The computer does a better job for me. I'll get my stake sent out ASAP.