• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP FF 2 2010

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
OK Fellas, and any ladies. I set up the league.

League linky
League Name Fuentelicious
Password souldogismyhero
League TypeCustomDraft TypeLive Online Standard DraftUnique
League Name fuenteliciousDraft TimeSat Aug 21 4:00pm PDT
Mixed stick league. Premium hand rolled no yard gars but no rare pre embargo yada yada either.

Rules are simple....
First place gets mailed 3 cigars by 2nd through last.
Second place gets 2 cigars mailed by 3rd through last
Third place gets 1 cigar mailed by 4th through last
First place sends something to last. Cigar related Cutter, t-shirt, or even a stick.

As for the settings, I simply copied last years settings. We had some great input last year and got this league pretty good. These settings are changeable and we can discuss in this thread. I set the live draft but can extend it out, but I will only extend it out 7 days at a time.We should do it on a weekend and try to accommodate the time zone differences. We have a couple options so make sure you can make the draft. if you can't you will be auto picked.

Unfortunately due to some issues last year we need to make some changes.
I have spoke to Jon (Souldog) Since he has that shiny new cabinet he is willing to be the bank.
Everyone needs to send me their sticks before the draft. I will catalog everything and bring them to Jon along with my sticks.
Winners will get their original sticks back with their winnings.
I will take care of the shipping.

This is a fun league that will not break the bank.

OK We have so far

1. Daisy Dukes - Beyond the band
2. I Touchdown There - Golfanatic
3. Blood Thirsty OJ's 2 -TPC
4. Black Pearls - Sunovabum
5. Robustos - Docwylie (defending champ)
6. Aeroscotts - Aeroscott
7. Woodpeckers - txraddoc
8. The Guinness Pints - Gregj77
9. Lemme See Your TD's - Jonesy
10.CPANONYMOUS -Hylan85

First off, LOL at your double post newb!! Secondly, your password needs some serious re-vamping! :laugh:

Finally:
Unfortunately due to some issues last year we need to make some changes.
I have spoke to Jon (Souldog) Since he has that shiny new cabinet he is willing to be the bank.
Everyone needs to send me their sticks before the draft. I will catalog everything and bring them to Jon along with my sticks.
Winners will get their original sticks back with their winnings.
I will take care of the shipping.

This is a fun league that will not break the bank.

Ye have been warned, I'm treating every cigar that Matthew gives to me as a personal cigar and will take great care of them as my own so they will be safe. That being said, I usually smoke all of my personal cigars, so I will again be treating your cigars as my own... Which means I'll be smoking EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM babies!!

:sign:

Lol, you know i'm in. :) Going to have to take some money out of the next check and pick up some yard gars for jon to smoke though. :p

Count me in again, I am still playing wtih House Cigars from lasty years 2nd place finish. ;)

Beware, the Guinness Pints will be looking for a crown this year.

You know I'm in.

I tried to sign up but had trouble on the log in.

You might hide the league settings on the first post until you have most of your participants selected. Then send everyone log on info in a PM. Just a thought. Also, you might give preference to those who participated in the past.

Anyway, looking forward to whipping your ass. :D

G-

One more thing....

Did you setup a whole new league with same settings or did you renew the 'Puros' league from last year. I still see Puros available for renewal.

LMK...

G-

I published the league. Maybe that had something to do with it. As for the link it works fine if you are already signed up. I guess it's just for bookmarking to ease access through the season.
I also searched without being signed in and found it.

I still can't get in and I know yahoo very well. I keep getting this error message.

There was a problem

* This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

Edited to say ok we're good now. You have to use the league ID (which is a number)

The Robustos will be back to defend our crown with our esteemed General Manager, Mr. Computer, who we expect will once again select a championship roster.

OK. I can't sign up. You wanna PM me the ID#?

OK. I got signed in.

I got a better idea on the smokes though. Just go ahead and send them to me,'cause you know I'm gonna win. :p

:D

Seriously....Looking forward to it everyone.

Take care,

G-

Doc, if you click on the link, it doesn't work I know....but look towards the top of the page, it will show the league name and the id# which is what you are looking for to join up. :) took me awhile to figure out as well..

Doc, if you click on the link, it doesn't work I know....but look towards the top of the page, it will show the league name and the id# which is what you are looking for to join up. :) took me awhile to figure out as well..

Got it! I'm signed up and ready for another great season of CP FF!