• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP FF 2 2010

Whats going on with this?

I am ok in waiting as its been like less than 10F consistantly here for the past week or so lol and my postal service has decided that if there is snow anywhere near our mailbox, they will not deliver nor pick up any mail in the box. Nor will they let you know they are doing this, so you just have to miss a few days worth of mail to figure it out I guess. They claim they are not allowed to get out of the truck, yet this makes me wonder just how packages that don't fit in the box make it to my porch, they also claim that they won't pick any mail up if there is none to deliver, except my neighbors box is on the same pole so does that mean if we both don't have any mail? which seems like an oddity to happen since we consistantly get junk mail, unwanted mail, and wrong mail....but I digress.

Anyways, whats the status, have the last sticks been received by Matt yet?

Still waiting on one guys sticks.

Come on man....DO IT!

I'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow, be back Monday night.

Yes. Please do. Those sticks are closing in on six months late.
It would be nice to have a response to this or I'll have to start one of my famous super public, super assholish call out threads. I'll give you 24 hours before I let the shit hit the fan!

I haven't heard a word. I think it's time for SHTF.

Like I said, no rush here or anything Matt. It is good to know that everything is in now though. :)

Golfanatic - UPS Tracking number 1ZW0965X0352455480 - last place....err...winnings :p are in transit!

Everything went out.
I'll post DC's when I get home later.

Edit to add DC's

First place 0310 2010 0001 4753 9291

Second place 0310 2010 0001 4753 9260

Third place 0310 2010 0001 4753 9277

DONE!