• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP FFL Cash League 2022- Year 13

Well shit. Not a good time for a starting QB to go down, right before playoffs.
At least you have two kickers and two defenses on your team. That should help. Haha. Sorry not bitter but I am, my team sucked and I missed the playoffs. Good luck!!!

At least you have two kickers and two defenses on your team. That should help. Haha. Sorry not bitter but I am, my team sucked and I missed the playoffs. Good luck!!!

Yeah, I went all in and dropped a backup QB and it bit me in the ass. Guess I'll be dropping someone and going in for a backup QB.

Here are the final Reg. season standings and our CP FFL playoff bracket! Good luck boys. ***Also, it is not a rule, but more about respect, if you are not in the championship bracket, please don't make waiver claims for Wednesday! We don't have a prize for the losers bracket, so let those that are playing for the money make waiver claims! If you need a player, wait for a FA pick up.

CPespn bracket.PNGCPespn standings.PNG

Thanks to everyone that are not in the playoffs for not making waiver claims.

@Brickhouse , you are in first, have the best record, 2nd in points for and had the least amount of points scored against you....so I have to know what your strategy was for picking up Aaron Rodgers off waivers?? ;)