• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Hat Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I heard they are on their way in. Hats are made, just waiting for them to arrive. Sorry it's taking so long. We expect to have them within the next couple of weeks.

Last I heard they are on their way in. Hats are made, just waiting for them to arrive. Sorry it's taking so long. We expect to have them within the next couple of weeks.

Good, 'cause my ol'lady can get me one for Christmas!!

First come first serve. :D They are not on preorder, yet...

Artist rendition:

blankcap9te.jpg

I like this idea!

The hats are on the way to Rod. Rod you should have them by Thanksgiving day, hopefully. I would like to appologize to all the members. These hats should have been here months ago. Hope you like them now buy away.

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

This is the hat. Rod should have them in hand by the end of this month. Sorry this has taken so long. We had an issue with our oversea's supplier. But doing business over seas keeps the cost down for the members here on CP.

An ole' bald headed bastid like myself would definitely like to know when these ball caps become available....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I want one, I want one! When do they go on sale...?

sign me up!

Whenever they arrive. They're en route to me via UPS. Should be here any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.