• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Herf - Who's Going?

CP Herf - Who's Going?

• I WILL BE THERE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the final date: February 14th thru February 16th, 2003

Yes, that is Valentines Weekend. I've been looking over the preliminary itenerary and this looks like it's gonna be one of the best herfs ever.

Please vote so we can get an idea as to how many will be going.

Thanks,
Rod

I am presenting it to my wife as a so Valentine getaway.......... hopefully it will fly.

Is there anyone else thinking of bringing their significant other ???

:(

Not this time around, with the belt tightening I don't think it's going to be possible unless a job or a money tree sprouts in the cracks of the sidewalk.

Sorry.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. :angry:

Barring something wonderfull taking place in my bank account, I will be forced to miss it. I wish I could tell you how much I will miss meeting you guys.

Sorry, I have a kid in college! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!! :D

Hope you guys win big and smoke some good ones! Pass on the hookers though!! :sign:

Rod, I'm tryin' like hell to make it! I'm 80% right now. I've been lookin' at the flight prices and they're kickin' me in the #*#$.

I'm lookin' forward to it.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Floyd you gotta go...no excuses!!!

Maybe a flight to LA would be less and then you could just jump when you got over Vegas. :p

I've been looking at flights...but my guess is I won't end up booking it until the first of the year. :)

I wish I could join you Bruddahs.... I know it's gonna be a BLAST!

Aloha,

Wade

Sorry Rod, I'll just be getting settled in my new place down in Daytona. :(
Hopefully I catch the next one. I love a good herf..... :)

Were is it going to be, i cant find any info?

I will be on the ship underway. Perhaps somewhere in the sunny carribean. You guys have fun, take a buncha pictures! Maybe even video tape a herf. Someone here has to have a video capture card.

Emo

It WAS a remote possibility. But for the next several months, I gotta pay the piper for some bad decisions I made several years ago. Y'all have fun now, ya hear?

OK, FOUND THE THREAD! Thanks for the help..... BUT- HEADS :p
I will be there with bells on, well, not really with bells on but you get the point. I hope. Don't need to twist my arm for a trip to Vegas!!! :thumbs:

Great to have ya Joe M :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Can't wait to share a smoke or 20 with ya. ;)

Well, Im not sure. My wife is due in Jan. But, my mother is taking a leave from the monestary so she will be here with her. I would really like to , what a chance to meet some people and have some fun.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Ill let you kow more soon.

ed

Come on!!! There's gotta be more than 6 of you bums going? :sign:

Only 26 votes...there is atleast 10 active/semi-active members yet that need to vote...preferably to be in attendance...lol :D