• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP re-introduces itself!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
cp_logo.gif
I felt it was time we stand apart from the rest of the cigar communities, and become a bit more unique and define our style a little deeper. I've been working on re-designing CigarPass for several months now, and finally completed the final design. Please check out our main homepage at http://www.cigarpass.com

This new design will allow us to add even more cigar related content to our site (and I plan on expanding the information found on CP dramatically). It is also easier on the eyes, and much easier to navigate.

Hope everyone enjoys the new design... If you have any comments or suggestions, PLEASE PM me, as I'm always open to making CP even better.

There will be more announcements in the coming weeks; I'm working on some really cool projects, and one very nice product I think many of you will enjoy.

All the best,
Rod

Looks great! I like the new look and colors. They are very pleasing on the eyes. I am looking forward to see what else is in store.
Thanks Rod for having us in your home and for all your hard work in keeping this a great site where fellow aficionados can gather and share in this passion of ours.

Very cool, Rod. I like the retro look and the new typography. Gotta nice feel to it.

Well done!

Wilkey

Looks good! :thumbs:

Wow Rod! That's some class! Goes with the Premier Cigar website image. Thank you for the hard work.

Most excellent work Rod. Nice warm colors, a real welcome feel to it. BTW, does she have a name?

Jim

Nice looking layout Rod. I like the change a lot.

Maybe I was the only one who noticed, but on the old page when you scrolled down to the hat, it looked funny:

Get your own cigarpASS HAT...

I'm simple..I know...I thought it was funny though.

I'm usually not a big fan of change...but I really like the new look. Well done Rod!

Looking forward to the "fitted" style hats and mercerized CP polo shirts with that bad ass logo soon. :whistling: :blush: Nice work Rod the logo looks great. :thumbs:

Nothing better than a little art deco appeal. Looks good Rod!

Super new look, and the new logo rocks

Tim

Very nice! Looks clean, sharp and well laid out.