• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP re-introduces itself!

Well done, looks great!

Brian

Suuuuure, i lurk around for a year and a half, finally decide to introduce myself and now you've gotta go confuse me all over again.

Just bustin yer chops...the new design looks great! :D

Great job, looks really good!

Noticed one small grammitical error within In the News - "member" should be plural.

Looks great Rod!
Love the retro look!!!

You do one helluva job 'round here, and I thank you for letting me (us) be here!!!

:thumbs:

Great work Rod. The site looks absolutely fantastic. We're all with you as well brother, let's make this place something special, and not in a short-bus kind of way. Again, great work!!!

New logo looks GREAT. I have always enjoyed the CP graphics. Definitely illustrates the attention to detail that goes into this site and its operations. Simplay a class act all around.

I second the call for fitted hats, and this Logo deserves a T-SHIRT !!

I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I do still drop in almost every day. I miss a couple days, and find a new site! It looks Great! Excellent work Rod :thumbs:

Bravissimo! Looks great Rod- I was showin' someone at work and thought to myself and the other person outloud- "Am I On the Right Website?" Definitely a classy look! Gonna have to go smoke a stick and celebrate!

Thanks for all the king comments. Because of the technology we're using, the site is best viewed in either FireFox or IE7+.

Working on adding more content, trying to expand a bit more.

I had the time to take a closer look at the 're-introduction'....FANTASTIC!

What a great job....I enjoy the 'deco' theme!