• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Shirts are here - Order online

Come'on fellas, they're $15 and they look great. Rod had these made based on that thread. If we want him to do things like this in the future we can't leave him hanging here.

Go gettem!! :)

Glad you like it Wyatt! It has that stonewashed look, looks pretty cool.

So, we had 68 votes in the thread - http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...2&hl=shirts ...and the number of shirts were ordered based upon the votes in the that thread (as previously mentioned), yet only about 20 shirts out of 68 have been ordered... ???

Shirts are available for anyone who'd like to purchase one. Have plenty of M, L, XL and 2XL available.

Just wanted to post an update...

Thanks,
Rod

Glad you like it Wyatt! It has that stonewashed look, looks pretty cool.

So, we had 68 votes in the thread - http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...2&hl=shirts ...and the number of shirts were ordered based upon the votes in the that thread (as previously mentioned), yet only about 20 shirts out of 68 have been ordered... ???

Shirts are available for anyone who'd like to purchase one. Have plenty of M, L, XL and 2XL available.

Just wanted to post an update...

Thanks,
Rod

21 out of 68

Thanks Rod

Now I can pretend that I was there :thumbs:

Got mine today. Awesome shirt Rod!!

Thanks for getting these made up!

Today's batch has been shipped. Expect delivery by the weekend. :D

I put my order in, now got to order more coffee!

My svelte tee shirt arrived today, nice job Rod, my 3x is a beautiful thing of beauty. Did i say that outloud? :laugh: :thumbs:

Got mine yesterday. Really, nice T. Thanks Rod.

Doc.

Ordered mine a couple of days ago. If you spoke up and voted it's time to step up and order. Thanks Rod.

Jim

If I get one at the same time as coffee do they ship together?

I like the shirt. It is just that I did not go to Las Vegas for the event.

I'll make sure to check back soon...I wasn't there, but I want one!!!

Rod, got mine Saturday! Rod thanks and now to the coffee, LOL

Just got back into town last night and ordered mine today. Thanks again, Rod, for getting these done.