• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP SuperBowl Pool

Phat, Great and Quito,

I must appoligize out the wazoo to you three for my tardiness. This is one reason I got out of the loto's. There does not seem to be enough time in the day...no excuse though. It has been 2.5 weeks and I'm going to make this promise to you guys:

I will have your winnings out to you no later than Tuesday of next week. I'm planning to get them boxed up this weekend and will take them to the PO on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday).

I will also make this promise: It will be worth the wait...I'll put a little something in to make up for the delay. :D

Again guys, no excuses, I suck on getting these things out in time. Thank you for your patience!!!

Joe I.

Got two noce boxes of ceegars yesterday...One from PhatAsh, nice name bands by the way!! and other from Cohibasurfer ( I think)...Nice sticks gentlemen and thanks for your generosity!! :D :D

Hey Joe,
No Problemo!

Hey...that rhymes! I'm a poet and don't know it! :D

I know its corny but hey I already typed it! :p

I can't wait! :thumbs:

Hey Gang,

I GOT MAIL! :D

Boy did I ever, Gr8ful, great sticks, the Flora Fina is one of my favorites!!!!

I also got a box from someone that I can't connect with a member name. So thanks to Michael D. for a great box of smokes!

And Gator, damn son, what a box of great sticks! You definitely made my top 10 target list! Thanks a lot brother!

With all of these sticks coming in I have been forced to make my first tupperdor! My wife told me she is going to have a post office sign put on the front of the house!! :D

Hi,
I got packages from Phatash, gr8full2day and another that has no sender name, thanks for the great cigars. Take care

quito60 said:
Hi,
I got packages from Phatash, gr8full2day and another that has no sender name, thanks for the great cigars. Take care
You entered 0303 0130 0001 6746 2967

Your item was delivered at 12:55 pm on February 13, 2004 in STATEN ISLAND, NY 10309

Did ya get this one today bro?

PhatAsh
And Gator, damn son, what a box of great sticks! You definitely made my top 10 target list! Thanks a lot brother!

Glad you like them :thumbs: those are some of my favorites.

I have to add Ric to that list too now that I realized one bag was from him as well!

Again, thank you guys!

Jose,

Here you go Buddy! Thanks for the patience!!!

0103 8555 7492 5932 0602

Congrats

Joe I.

PhatMan,

0103 8555 7491 8600 2152

Enjoy buddy and thank you for YOUR patience!!!

Joe

Russ,

On its way bud! Thank YOU for your patience!

0103 8555 7491 9656 9881

Joe I

Got two boxes over the weekend...One from PB, great smokes man and one from Rufus Rhodes aka Shuji with 2 great sticks and a new two blade guillotine cutter...Maybe not as much of a terd as previously advertised!!! Anyway, Thanks again for the sticks guys and the cutter!!! Man this place is great!!!

:D

Word has it that some of my outgoings have been hitting home...All I care about guys is that you got your stuff. Just let me know!

Thanks,

Joe

I also got a box from someone that I can't connect with a member name. So thanks to Michael D. for a great box of smokes!

That would be cohibasurfer :thumbs:

Joe, Got it buddy and thanks, it was definitely worth the wait! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I also got a box fro Rufus Rhodes aka Suji, thanks man!

If any one else has sent boxes that I haven't already thanked please except my apologese (I cant spell that word!). I was saving the boxes as I went but my wife was in a cleaning frenzy the other day and threw them away! So again, thanks to everyone that sent boxes and that I haven't thanked!