• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP SuperBowl Pool

Shuji said:
That sounds good to me.

ONE cigar per square. NOW, let's fill this up!!!!
I found the post with the change just so everybody doesn't have to search. :)

Got a nice selection of smokes from CCat today and another great box from Triple_D. Thanks guys for the wonderful gifts. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!! :thumbs: for sure!!

gr8full2day said:
Got a nice selection of smokes from CCat today and another great box from Triple_D. Thanks guys for the wonderful gifts. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!! :thumbs: for sure!!
Glad you got them :thumbs:

PhatAsh & Quito: Did you get my pkg today ???

I got a nice selection of cigars today from CCat86. Thanks
Triple_D I did not get your package yet but I will let you know when I get them. Take care

QUOTE (Shuji @ Jan 20 2004, 10:17 PM)
That sounds good to me.

ONE cigar per square. NOW, let's fill this up!!!!

LMAO, well, that will teach me for not keeping on top of things, I thought it was TWO per square which quite frankly doesn't bother me one bit as those were the rules when I signed up and I'm totally willing to meet that original obligation.

WAIT A MINUTE, I just realized, I screwed up, I forgot I had TWO boxes for the 4th quarter and I only sent gr8full2day two cigars but sent four to phat.

gr8full, you're gettin' two more from me, sorry about that.

Oh, and even if I knew they had changed it to one stick, sorry I can't just send out ONE stick to anyone, heck the postage on one stick doesn't make it worth sending.

coventrycat86 said:
WAIT A MINUTE, I just realized, I screwed up, I forgot I had TWO boxes for the 4th quarter and I only sent gr8full2day two cigars but sent four to phat.

gr8full, you're gettin' two more from me, sorry about that.

Oh, and even if I knew they had changed it to one stick, sorry I can't just send out ONE stick to anyone, heck the postage on one stick doesn't make it worth sending.
Dude no need to worry...I don't think any less of ya :sneaky: LOL!!! I appreciate the thoughtfulness of it all though!! Here's to CC86 a stand up dude!!

Congrats again to the winners!!!

Quito60!
gr8tful2day!

Sorry for the delay, sticks heading your way tomorrow!
I will PM you with DCs then

I got a tremendous box of smokes from MMM today. Of course I had a time get into it, but I managed... :D :thumbs: :thumbs: Awesome smokes and my all time favorite too!!! Awesome bro!!

Hi,
I want to thank Triple D for the nice selection of cigars. Take care

Dude no need to worry...I don't think any less of ya LOL!!! I appreciate the thoughtfulness of it all though!! Here's to CC86 a stand up dude!!

Ooooops, too late, they went out in today's mail :D

Y'all got your sticks rather quickly since I did not send them priority so hopefully you'll get these on Monday ;)

quito60 said:
Hi,
I want to thank Triple D for the nice selection of cigars. Take care
Glad they made it :thumbs: Well that's 2 out of 3 confirmed hits. Hope PhatAsh's pkg made it today.

Sorry for the silence...this god damn therapy is really screwin up my free time! Anyway,

Triple D and Big SlimJunior, I got your packages today :0
You guys really out did yourselves. The sticks were great and Big Slim, the CDs were phenominal! :D

Quito and Gr8ful, your sticks will go out first thing Monday. PO was swamped this morning and I had to get to Therapy (see above). Anyway I am sorry for the delay. :(

Boy's, don't give up on me...I'll get my stuff out soon!

Joe

PuroBrat said:

Quito60!
gr8tful2day!

Sorry Guys, didn't get em out when I said I was going to, but they are all boxed up now and will hit the road Monday Morning. That I promise you.

Hi,
Today I got packages from AlostTexan, Geldor1 and Milesmingusmonk. Thanks guys for the great selection of cigars and specially for the ISOMs. Take care

Alostexan, Quito, and Geldor1... I got your packages today. GREAT SMOKES! Thanks greatly fellow CPers!!!

I have been floored by the generosity in this pool. Although this is what CP is and should be all about!

P.S.
Quito and Gr8ful, your sticks are all packed up and ready to go I just could not make it to the PO this morning! I promise to get them out tomorrow!

CCat86, AlostTexan, Quito60, and Geldor1 hit me some really great sticks...WOW you guys all outdid yourselves!!! Thanks for the great smokes guys...

Quito60 and PhatAsh your packages went out today as well:

Quito--0303 2460 0002 4897 8709

PhatAsh--0303 2460 0002 4898 0061

Enjoy boys!!

QUITO and GR8FUL,
Well I promised.........and delivered!!!!!! :D

Your packages went out yesterday AM. Unfortunately the wife through away the confirmation slips so I have no idea what they are :angry: I told her not to throw that bag away!

Anyway, enjoy!!!!

PuroBrat said:
PuroBrat said:

Quito60!
gr8tful2day!

Sorry Guys, didn't get em out when I said I was going to, but they are all boxed up now and will hit the road Monday Morning. That I promise you.
:( Sorry guys, didn't get em out yet. I know that medical issues should not keep me from hitting the PO but they don't have the Postage in the ER. :angry:

Anyway, I have to pull some clothes on to go to the Pharmacy at 9 this morning, and as luck would have it, the PO is right up the street from the Albertson's so they WILL be in the mail TODAY :thumbs:

They are off and runnin'

gr8ful2day < 0303 0130 0001 6746 2950

quito60 < 0303 0130 0001 6746 2967

Congrats again guys :thumbs: