• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Tutorial?

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
OK, there wasn't enough room in the description field. Anyone got a quick and dirty explanation for making the fancy fonts/colors work in postings? Also, how do you put up an image of an avatar? Do you have to get it from a website (your own or others) since the line in the profile area has 'http:\' in it?

Make sense? Inquiring minds want to know!

Psyktek

In the examples below, replace curly braces {} with square ones [].

To change font you type {font=Times}This will appear in Times font.{/font}
This is Times font.

To change color you type {color=red}This will appear red.{/color}
This text is red.

To resize text type {size=7}This is large text.{/text}
This text is large.

You can use those button thingies too but this way is easier.

To put up an image of an avatar you have to know the URL of it (you can't upload it to the CP server). Just put the URL in the field provided.

Psytek,

Look at the boxes above the posting area click the box at the beginning of the function you want to perform example to bold text click onto the "B"box for italics click on the "I" when you are finished click the "close all tags button" to close the function you opened if you don't close the function it won't be reflected in what you are trying to change.

Good luck ;)

BenjieV :D

Thanks for the great advice all. Have to give it a try one of these days.

Psyktek

up with you ^

For those challenged members ;)

editted because I forgot to put a ;)
edited again because I misspelled edited :p

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system...This is only a test.... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP