• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPers sending strangers here to buy.

northernmoris

FFOX Whore
While surfing another forum I came across a ISO for HTF Fuentes... go figure, right.. Well someone responded to look here at markmarksman's sale..

ISO HTF Fuentes
« on: April 29, 2009, 02:28:33 PM »
I am looking to regenerate my collection with a while of smoking and no buying! I am mostly looking for HTF Opus, but Like the regular lines as well. Really anything that you are looking to get rid off I will consider. Cash or trade, I have DC 06, EDS, Graycliff, Diamond Crown, LGC, and so on for trade. PM if interested.

Thanks for looking and thanks ****!

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

Re: ISO HTF Fuentes
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 11:15:38 PM »
you might want to look here
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=56999

Obviously the member there that posted that is a member here, other wise you couldn't see the BST section.. I think it's BS that someone is gonna send someone here to sign up just to buy. MHO. The handle over there is not registered here so the person must go by a different name here.

I just wanted to know what other peoples thoughts were as far as this goes.

While surfing another forum I came across a ISO for HTF Fuentes... go figure, right.. Well someone responded to look here at markmarksman's sale..

ISO HTF Fuentes
« on: April 29, 2009, 02:28:33 PM »
I am looking to regenerate my collection with a while of smoking and no buying! I am mostly looking for HTF Opus, but Like the regular lines as well. Really anything that you are looking to get rid off I will consider. Cash or trade, I have DC 06, EDS, Graycliff, Diamond Crown, LGC, and so on for trade. PM if interested.

Thanks for looking and thanks ****!

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

Re: ISO HTF Fuentes
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 11:15:38 PM »
you might want to look here
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=56999

Obviously the member there that posted that is a member here, other wise you couldn't see the BST section.. I think it's BS that someone is gonna send someone here to sign up just to buy. MHO. The handle over there is not registered here so the person must go by a different name here.

I just wanted to know what other peoples thoughts were as far as this goes.

Based on his profile info over there I'd say he is markmarksman.

Name: elkhunter
Position: Newbie
Date Registered: May 07, 2008, 02:00:16 PM
Last Active: April 30, 2009, 11:21:18 PM
MSN:
YIM:
Email: ********@********
Current Status: Offline Offline
Local Time: May 01, 2009, 03:03:34 PM
Signature:

rofl3.gif

I don't think he had any underhanded or negative intentions by linking the guy to some Opus for sale. Nonetheless, it's a poor show of tact. I'd like to think he meant it as innocently as possible without fully thinking out the bigger picture. I'll chalk it up to a lapse in judgment, but a full explanation would be nice.

Edit: Typo.

i have a ? and this may be stupid but if it really was him, who link the guy to CP; why wouldn't he have just sold them to him on that other site? If it really was him would that not be the same sale?

i have a ? and this may be stupid but if it really was him, who link the guy to CP; why wouldn't he have just sold them to him on that other site? If it really was him would that not be the same sale?

There is no question about it, ElkHunter is Mark.

1) He was helping to bring new blood to CP :thumbs:
2) He hates retyping - with the sale posted...he linky'd!

:sign:

Forest is that you?

Stupid is as stupid does.

Yep, I fuggered this one all up and stepped on my dick big time. There was no intentions on getting someone to join here just to sell/buy, I just know that there are a lot of CPer's who frequent that site and thought my stuff might sell faster. So I offer my left nut, one big toe and two fingers for my screw up to those who were/are offended by my actions of ignorance. For sure my bad. Also, yes, "Elkhunter" is me on the other site. So one more time my apologies.

Mark

As a newbie here I certainly don't want to stir the pot... But are you the same Markmarksman who was outed on another board for buying fake Anejos from "space-market" on ebay? Space-market sells "anejos" directly from the "factory" in the Dominican Republic. He has been fairly well documented as a known counterfitter. If so I would sure hope that the anejos you have for sale are not/were not those "DR direct" anejos fakes. If you are a different markmarksman then my sincerest apoloigies and I'll shut up.

Again not trying to stir the pot , but as a newbie just trying to figure out who to trust :blush:

ebay link

As a newbie here I certainly don't want to stir the pot... But are you the same Markmarksman who was outed on another board for buying fake Anejos from "space-market" on ebay? Space-market sells "anejos" directly from the "factory" in the Dominican Republic. He has been fairly well documented as a known counterfitter. If so I would sure hope that the anejos you have for sale are not/were not those "DR direct" anejos fakes. If you are a different markmarksman then my sincerest apoloigies and I'll shut up.

Again not trying to stir the pot , but as a newbie just trying to figure out who to trust :blush:

ebay link

Where is the suspect info at the page you linked? Also what happened with the other madmarksman on the other board? Was he 'outted' for selling fakes or mistakenly buying them?

ebay link

Where is the suspect info at the page you linked? Also what happened with the other madmarksman on the other board? Was he 'outted' for selling fakes or mistakenly buying them?

Yes..........please?

Looks like i may be sharpening my pitchfork today. Thats a good rainy day activity.

The only thing I see is a couple of "These are fake!" feed backs on space-markets as a seller feed back.

Once again let me say that I could be completely wrong about this. On CF some guy was saying that a Markmarksman only bought fakes from a seller in the Dominican Republic. The other guy on CF was making a point that there would be no way to know that if a guy bought fakes and then later tried to sell said fakes that a newb could get taken buying those fakes.

I was under the impression that you could not buy factory direct anejos from the dominican republic. My only point is that this is the same guy who bought a box of fake anejos and is now selling anejos here, how could a newb like me be sure that I would not be buying those fakes? I would feel like crap if I stirred the pot unjustly and will gladly apologize. But, if this is really the case of mark buying known fakes and then selling anejos here how can anybody be sure the for sale ones are real and not fakes.

Once again let me say that I could be completely wrong about this. On CF some guy was saying that a Markmarksman only bought fakes from a seller in the Dominican Republic. The other guy on CF was making a point that there would be no way to know that if a guy bought fakes and then later tried to sell said fakes that a newb could get taken buying those fakes.

I was under the impression that you could not buy factory direct anejos from the dominican republic. My only point is that this is the same guy who bought a box of fake anejos and is now selling anejos here, how could a newb like me be sure that I would not be buying those fakes? I would feel like crap if I stirred the pot unjustly and will gladly apologize. But, if this is really the case of mark buying known fakes and then selling anejos here how can anybody be sure the for sale ones are real and not fakes.

You could ask people who may know.......or you could make an accusatory post....... guess which would be wiser?

You could ask people who may know.......or you could make an accusatory post....... guess which would be wiser?

You are absolutely correct and I was out of line.

So, are the anejos that Mark is selling the space-market ones or are they real?

Thanks for the help :)

You are absolutely correct and I was out of line.

So, are the anejos that Mark is selling the space-market ones or are they real?

Thanks for the help :)
You should probably assume they are real, unless you have a definitive answer as to whether they are fake or not.